Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
my college life was boring I didn't go to the bar

could have met so many cute coeds

probably wouldn't talk to them either lol . you and I know it. those cute blondes aren't attracted to the nerdy short geek they want tall men 😵‍💫🥵

Oh please, you’d have ended up doing all their homework for them while they went out and got their Girls Gone Wild on.

:laugh:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1724948937424.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
MFW weighing in at 170

the remastered is stupid. In the original he is just hiding in a barrell

you never see him on the plane!

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 1 Location - College Station TX for Notre Dame at aTm
Celebrity Picker: Former aTm QB & Heisman winner Johnny 💰 Manziel
Rating: 10

Summary:

Now I know Mr. Price is going to rant about how I hated Money Manziel. Yes, I was not a fan. But he is the perfect choice for this game. He is an alma mater. He is a Heisman winner. He is incredibly popular with the fanbase that will attend. See ESPN......this is not rocket science.......use this as your model every week and 10's will be raining from the sky ! 🕙 ⛈️

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The andrew tate videos on instagram crack me up

guy just yelling shit while his shirt is off, who does that lol

THIS IS A SECURE LOCATION. NO POLICE HERE. POLICE CAN'T GET THROUGH HERE.

:laugh:

please

@MetalheadPenguinsFan is that "guy" who always tries to 100% GTA rofl. And I thought I was the nerd around here.

Imagine trying to max out all police / paramedic / taxi missions. Nobody has time for that.

Heck you tried to beat the Ice cream mission in GTA VC that was impossible. Park once to hand out your "ice cream" and the cops pull you over and yank you straight out of the car. And because the GTA VC mechanics suck once they lock onto the car you can't drive away, you are automatically apprehended. Seriously f*** that mission.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The police missions are actually doable until Level 9 or 10 where you don't have enough time to do anything

Oh oh oh remember you tried to buy that club and do those missions. Once I beat the game I'm done lol I'm not robbing the bank or running that club in VC

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Too bad ESPN is all Football/NBA/UFC all the time now and baseball has become a red-headed stepchild like hockey, because them linking up with Zack Hample WOULD be brilliant. Like him or not he has a yuuuuuuuuge following on You Tube !!!!!!! :yo: ⚾

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The club can be purchased by protagonist Tommy Vercetti for $120,000 after the mission Shakedown, which then triggers a series of missions. After completing the missions, the club generates up to $10,000 in revenue a day. The Vercetti Gang does not appear either inside or outside the Malibu Club.

Doesn’t more time just keep adding on your remaining time as you level up??

Or hell, just wait and use the Rhino tank.
ROFL remember when Ray gifted me that car in gta 3 and I lost it

can't remember but I never cashed it in the garage. would have made some of the future missions easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad