Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood Morning my burrito loving friend ! :) 🌯 Nothing like waking up to a story of Mr. Price yet again being unable to move after downing yet another unhealthy meal. :laugh: :shakehead I love steak as much as anyone but I would never load up on "fried steak" :help: Stick it in ze broiler for me. 🥩 And I'm sure today will start with either a huge bowl of ice cream with all the trimmings or the now infamous "Yogurt a-la sprinkles & chocolate chips". :shakehead 🍦 🍫

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
qob2onxsxtn11.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Love seeing f***ing 20 or 30 links about THE SAME f***ING THING on reddit

Is there no order and decorum? Or are they just bots looking to farm karma? Someone merge all those f***ing redundant links.

That's one reason why I don't go to that certain subreddit as much anymore. f***.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Hood Morning my burrito loving friend ! :) 🌯 Nothing like waking up to a story of Mr. Price yet again being unable to move after downing yet another unhealthy meal. :laugh: :shakehead I love steak as much as anyone but I would never load up on "fried steak" :help: Stick it in ze broiler for me. 🥩 And I'm sure today will start with either a huge bowl of ice cream with all the trimmings or the now infamous "Yogurt a-la sprinkles & chocolate chips". :shakehead 🍦 🍫

IMG_1538.jpeg

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my burrito loving friend ! :) 🌯 Nothing like waking up to a story of Mr. Price yet again being unable to move after downing yet another unhealthy meal. :laugh: :shakehead I And I'm sure today will start with either a huge bowl of ice cream with all the trimmings or the now infamous "Yogurt a-la sprinkles & chocolate chips". :shakehead 🍦 🍫

Hood morning. 🙂🙂

I love how patronizingly scolding and condescending both of these sentences that I highlighted are. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Made me lirl reading them as usual. :yo: :)

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Tony Soprano is the central character of the acclaimed TV series *The Sopranos*. He is a complex, multifaceted individual who juggles the challenges of his family life with the demands of his work. As the head of a powerful organization, Tony is tough and authoritative, often grappling with the pressures of leadership. Despite his tough exterior, he struggles with deep personal issues, including anxiety and bouts of introspection. He seeks help through therapy, which reveals his more vulnerable and conflicted side. Tony is fiercely protective of his family, both his immediate and extended ones, showing a softer, more caring side at home. His character is defined by his inner conflicts, as he tries to balance different aspects of his life. Throughout the series, Tony’s complex personality makes him both relatable and enigmatic, a figure who captures the audience’s attention and empathy.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Tony Soprano is the central character of the acclaimed TV series *The Sopranos*. He is a complex, multifaceted individual who juggles the challenges of his family life with the demands of his work. As the head of a powerful organization, Tony is tough and authoritative, often grappling with the pressures of leadership. Despite his tough exterior, he struggles with deep personal issues, including anxiety and bouts of introspection. He seeks help through therapy, which reveals his more vulnerable and conflicted side. Tony is fiercely protective of his family, both his immediate and extended ones, showing a softer, more caring side at home. His character is defined by his inner conflicts, as he tries to balance different aspects of his life. Throughout the series, Tony’s complex personality makes him both relatable and enigmatic, a figure who captures the audience’s attention and empathy.

Boring

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hope Logan is a fictional character from The Bold and the Beautiful, an American soap opera on the CBS network. The character was portrayed by several child actors since Hope's introduction in 2002, most notably Rachel and Amanda Pace. In 2010, the role was rapidly aged and recast with actress Kim Matula, who made her first appearance in January 2010. Matula departed the serial as a series regular in December 2014, but she made guest appearances in 2015 and 2016. As of 2018, the role is portrayed by Annika Noelle.

Introduced in 2002, Hope is the result of an affair between Brooke Logan and Deacon Sharpe, Brooke's then son-in-law. Upon Matula's casting, her main storylines revolved around relationships with former love interests Liam and Wyatt Spencer, and rivalry with Steffy Forrester, the latter of which mirrors the rivalry between their mothers, Brooke Logan and Taylor Hayes. Hope was most recently in a relationship with Thomas Forrester.

👱‍♀️

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hope Logan is a fictional character from the American soap opera *The Bold and the Beautiful*. She is the daughter of Brooke Logan and Deacon Sharpe and is a member of the prominent Logan family in the series. Hope is known for her kind-hearted and idealistic nature, and her storyline often revolves around romantic relationships, family drama, and conflicts, particularly with the Forrester family.

Throughout the show, Hope has been involved in a love triangle with Liam Spencer and Steffy Forrester, which has been one of the central plots. Her character has gone through various ups and downs, including issues related to her love life, motherhood, and her career in the fashion industry.

Multiple actresses have portrayed Hope Logan over the years, with the most notable being Kimberly Matula and Annika Noelle. Annika Noelle has been playing the role since 2018.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad