Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

weather sucks out

wow vardy 👀

This ad makes no sense

Why is Perk grabbing the chips and then taking them?

Is this supposed to entice me to install ESPN Bet?

1724102454196.png

lirl

THAT'S HIM

1724102511607.png

they even had steffy too !

Did that Lina girl find out who her father was yet

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Did that Lina girl find out who her father was yet
Its LUNA !!! :help: No, she found out Friday that $Bill was not her father so she reacted by basically saying "you may not be my father, but you can be my daddy" and planted a big wet sloppy kiss on him. GROSS ! Needless to say he was horrified & kept telling her it can never happen again but since this is B&B I expect she won't be listening to his warning.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Someone or something is bad at something? Quick, compare them to the Australian breakdancer.

Well you zero-creativity clowns ran that joke into the ground incredibly quickly.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

What an absolute load of horse shit.

You f***ers created the drama, stoked the drama, and profited from the drama, but now you're telling the fans to not react to the drama?

Get the f*** out of here with this blaming the fans and taking no responsibility bullshit.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood morning @PanthersPens62 :) :) :)

Thank you very much for ze gift of pancakes. 🥞🥞:nod: :nod: :laugh:

The *chomp* sound at the 0:01 part of ze video had me lirl’ing. :laugh: :laugh: :nod:

Pancake time shenanigans are always fun. :nod:

I look forward to continuing my #1 fandom of ze great PP62!!! :) :)
Hood Morning my 🥞 loving friend ! :) I'm so glad you enjoyed ze pancakes yesterday ! You earned it for sure. Yesterday was quite a bonanza for you between ze pancakes, & Mr. Price's shenanigans with the chocolate chips & plushies ! 🧸

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Jayden Daniels is our starting quarterback, head coach Dan Quinn announced today. The 2023 Heisman winner and No. 2 overall NFL Draft pick earned the job after an impressive preseason where he flexed his accuracy, football IQ, competitiveness and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad