Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1724074801500.png

1724074862474.png

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
My memory from that time may be a bit fuzzy but at the very beginning of that storyline when it was just "The Outsiders" and then Hogan joined I don't think it was yet officially called New World Order. Perhaps Hogan was testing out that name & it didn't hit the mark as much as New World Order would soon after. I could be wrong, though. It pains me to have to defend that POS Hogan ! :laugh:

Tl;dw - he says it was a screw up because it was back in the time when they would just go out there and wing it.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The first Deadpool was so great, then the sequel immediately felt like they were trying too hard.

The movie opens with a fight set to Dolly Parton, then there's a dubstep fight later. I rest my case.

I'm yet to enjoy a David Leitch movie.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
  • Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

ESPN executive Norby Williamson, who came under attack in recent months from host Pat McAfee in an on-air rant accusing the network veteran of “sabotage,” will depart the sports network.

The move was announced Friday in a memo to staff from ESPN president of content Burke Magnus.

“I am reaching out with some important news. Norby Williamson will be leaving the company today after nearly 40 years of dedicated service,” Magnus wrote in the memo.

• Wow

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Earlier this year, McAfee, who hosts his show on ESPN and YouTube, described Williamson as a “rat” and accused him of leaking false information about the show to media.

“There are some people actively trying to sabotage us from within ESPN,” McAfee said on his program. “More specifically I believe Norby Williamson is the guy who is attempting to sabotage our program.”

The public attack on a senior network executive stunned observers. McAfee, who did not face discipline for the comments, later addressed the remarks on the air, doubling down on his beef with Williamson.

“Now there’s certainly people that we don’t like and they don’t like us,” McAfee said, without naming anyone in particular. “That’s how it’s going to be and I don’t take back anything I said about ‘said person,’ but the overall storyline about us and ESPN … is that we’re strong, baby.”

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Earlier this year, McAfee, who hosts his show on ESPN and YouTube, described Williamson as a “rat” and accused him of leaking false information about the show to media.

“There are some people actively trying to sabotage us from within ESPN,” McAfee said on his program. “More specifically I believe Norby Williamson is the guy who is attempting to sabotage our program.”

The public attack on a senior network executive stunned observers. McAfee, who did not face discipline for the comments, later addressed the remarks on the air, doubling down on his beef with Williamson.

“Now there’s certainly people that we don’t like and they don’t like us,” McAfee said, without naming anyone in particular. “That’s how it’s going to be and I don’t take back anything I said about ‘said person,’ but the overall storyline about us and ESPN … is that we’re strong, baby.”
So, you are trying to re-litigate this because the Marlins promoted a kid whose last name is "Norby". :help: Well, I look forward to seeing what Connor "Norby" can do & I have no regrets about defending ESPN's "Norby". :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i'd like to see someone like Gudas f***in' check that dweeb into the wall while he's trying to make one of those dumb HR catches. He pushes and knocks people down all the time and then cries like a BITCH when it's done to him! Deal with it, coward!

f***ing bump and run into him like the ol' Mel Blount used to do for the Steelers lol

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
i'd like to see someone like Gudas f***in' check that dweeb into the wall while he's trying to make one of those dumb HR catches. He pushes and knocks people down all the time and then cries like a BITCH when it's done to him! Deal with it, coward!

f***ing bump and run into him like the ol' Mel Blount used to do for the Steelers lol
The comments on X & Redditt are beyond disgusting. Celebrating that someone bangled into a pole & landed on the ground? WTF!!!!!!!! :help: People are so fixated on hating this guy & I bet NONE of them (you included) have watched ANY of his recent videos, where he is clearly LOVED by almost all the kids he comes in contact with & gives away 95% of the balls he gets to kids.

Now again, I know he did things in the past that are very questionable but you look at ANY recent video he films and you will not see any bad behavior on his part.

Get well soon Zack ! 🩹 🤕

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I enjoy the idea of anyone upsetting the unspoken rules of baseball.

"Give the baseballs to kids."

No, catch your own balls and don't expect handouts.

Why should anyone have to give a ball away, f*** that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad