Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
View attachment 901845

this nerd wears his own name on his shirt 😂
1. Since when is it a crime to wear your name on your shirt? :dunno: Yes, he's eccentric. But to get all triggered because of it? :shakehead

2. I'm surprised Kirk didn't try to go around all the rules for brining dogs into Ireland. :amazed: I can tell you the UK makes it almost impossible for you to bring a "service dog" into any of its countries/territories. And if you try to work around their strict rules chances are you will never see that animal again. :nod:

3. But of course, he will continue to push the envelope here in the US & this "Walk with Ben" nonsense is clearly a rip off of Frank. Just don;t let me see anymore pics of "ben" sitting on airplane seats & I'll deal with this. ✈️

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Very rare to sleep with plushies if they're not all assembled on the side. Very rare to sleep with a computer on too, I need absolute silence to sleep

So very surprising

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Well at least I phased out my melatonin addiction

Now I sleep with magnesium pills

Would be nice to sleep naturally again without any drugs

"stop using the computer before you sleep"

i literally do not

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Hmm, if only there was some way to block the sun's harmful rays

IMG_1398.gif

@John Price finding out there’s a way to prevent sun burns

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Which jabroni Buckeye fan is the one who charges for people to take pictures with him?

Being a fan is fine but how inflated is your self worth that you have to charge for photos? Shit I would just not pay lol

f***ing hate Google and their forced AI mandate. Get that shit off my screen asshole.

Might just stop using Chrome alltogether.

Oh look, it doesn't even identify the right person.

1724081466533.png

Anyone else had enough of Buck I Guy? - Columbus​

1724081413075.png
Reddit · r/Columbus
180+ comments · 6 years ago

Buck I Guy ignores all common courtesy barging up to the GI and announces that anyone wanting pics of the two together can take them for free; ...

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Which jabroni Buckeye fan is the one who charges for people to take pictures with him?

Being a fan is fine but how inflated is your self worth that you have to charge for photos? Shit I would just not pay lol

f***ing hate Google and their forced AI mandate. Get that shit off my screen asshole.

Might just stop using Chrome alltogether.

Oh look, it doesn't even identify the right person.

View attachment 901855

Anyone else had enough of Buck I Guy? - Columbus

View attachment 901854
Reddit · r/Columbus
180+ comments · 6 years ago

Buck I Guy ignores all common courtesy barging up to the GI and announces that anyone wanting pics of the two together can take them for free; ...

Nobody like that man here in town

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Why would you want to

It's kids

"Yeah let me get a bet on Chinese Taipei to throw a no hitter" rofl foh with that bs

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
what do ya know, come across another idiot post on other message boards lol

speaking of which I'm over here in the kitchen preheating my toaster oven for lunch. And then I just now realize it's not even plugged in. Wasted 10 minutes on nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad