Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

lol all the people there just put the earbuds in their pocket

I can't do that, they're too bulky. I did do that for a bit after taking them off going past security at the gate, but the bulk hurts my leg

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
And I am pleased to announce that I will be introducing a new weekly feature to Ze LNGE during CFB season. It will be called "Rate the Celebrity Picker" ! :laugh: Each week I will grade the choice of Gameday Celebrity Picker on a scale of 0-10 with 0 being "WTF" to 10 being "perfect choice". For example, Joe Namath for an Alabama game would be a 10. A POS like Theo Von with no ties to any school Gameday features that day would be a 0. Someone like Bianca Bellair would be a 5 because while she has ties to the school, there would have been more obvious choices (like Peyton Manning).

If this triggers a certain poster, he is more than welcome to block me ! :biglaugh: :sarcasm:

I’m going to stick with Big Noon kickoff lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
My pockets only have a phone in the left and a wallet in the right, sometimes a pair of keys

that's it

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
wtf

@Fixed to Ruin

Screenshot_20240819-083706.png

• Wow
Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Just continue with your "suburban dad that can no longer feel shame or embarrassment" look and wear a fanny pack.

They've tried to rebrand them as crossbody bags, but we all know they're just fanny packs.

Shit, I own a Adidas one for travel and eventually some baby stuff.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Just continue with your "suburban dad that can no longer feel shame or embarrassment" look and wear a fanny pack.

They've tried to rebrand them as crossbody bags, but we all know they're just fanny packs.
I did do that at the soccers game yesterday

the new trend is to wear crossbody clear bags

all my vegas pics have a fanny pack lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Impressed by Hogan's physical stature, the Brisco brothers asked Hiro Matsuda—the man who trained wrestlers working for Championship Wrestling from Florida (CWF)—to make him a potential trainee.[28] In 1976, the two brothers asked Hogan to try wrestling. Hogan eventually agreed.[29] At first, Mike Graham, the son of CWF promoter Eddie Graham, refused to put Hogan in the ring; according to Hogan, he met Graham while in high school and the two did not get along. After Hogan quit Ruckus and started telling people in town that he was going to be a wrestler,[30] Graham finally agreed to accept the Brisco Brothers' request. During the first session in training, Matsuda broke Hogan's leg. After 10 weeks of rehab, Hogan returned to train with Matsuda and blocked him when he tried to break his leg again.[31]

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
At Bash at the Beach in 1996, during a six-man tag team match pitting The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) against WCW loyalists, Hogan interfered and attacked Randy Savage on behalf of Hall and Nash, thereby turning heel for the first time in nearly fifteen years.[121] After the match, Hogan delivered a promo, accosting the fans and WCW for under-appreciating his talent and drawing power, and announcing the formation of the New World Order (nWo).[121]

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
At Bash at the Beach in 1996, during a six-man tag team match pitting The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) against WCW loyalists, Hogan interfered and attacked Randy Savage on behalf of Hall and Nash, thereby turning heel for the first time in nearly fifteen years.[121] After the match, Hogan delivered a promo, accosting the fans and WCW for under-appreciating his talent and drawing power, and announcing the formation of the New World Order (nWo).[121]

And he f***ed it up and said "New World Organization"

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
People can have different opinions than you, asshole
1724073617927.gif

There was some guy who called the movie trash in the DP3 thread in Entertainment forum I was pretty alarmed. It was honestly the best MCU movie since Infinity War and I normally hate the TVA / timeline shit

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And he f***ed it up and said "New World Organization"

My memory from that time may be a bit fuzzy but at the very beginning of that storyline when it was just "The Outsiders" and then Hogan joined I don't think it was yet officially called New World Order. Perhaps Hogan was testing out that name & it didn't hit the mark as much as New World Order would soon after. I could be wrong, though. It pains me to have to defend that POS Hogan ! :laugh:

just dealing with my crippling midlife crisis by eating processed foods and drinking copious amounts of water

"you eat too much garbage processed foods"

sorry i can't make my own yogurt here.

eating yogurt and chocolate chips
No one is asking you to make your own yogurt. We ARE asking you not to have chocolate chips with it. :shakehead 🍫

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
There was some guy who called the movie trash in the DP3 thread in Entertainment forum I was pretty alarmed. It was honestly the best MCU movie since Infinity War and I normally hate the TVA / timeline shit

It sounds like there's a lot of cheap fan service and not much plot.

Idk, I really didn't like Deadpool 2 because the humor was obnoxious, so I just don't care about Deadpool anymore.

It's Ryan Reynolds being a smartass and making references, we get it and it's not that funny.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
yeah I could see why people are pissed with this timeline shit and cameos that don't extend past the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad