Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my Food Coma hating friend ! :) 🌭 🍦 Thanks for the kind words :heart: but even I will admit there were some classic posters here back in Ze day.

And it is just me, or was McDingDong barely able to crack a smile in those wedding pics? :dunno: Poor guy looked like he was forced into the whole thing.

A. Sure there were a few other “classic” posters but your posts actually make us think and provide insight and wisdom about things. Or teach us things!! And make us smile!! :nod:

B. McDiva strikes me as the type who would lay there in bed on his wedding night and frown disapprovingly while his wife gives him a REDACTED.

I bet that miserable prick made her sign a prenup. :eyeroll:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
A. Sure there were a few other “classic” posters but your posts actually make us think and provide insight and wisdom about things. Or teach us things!! And make us smile!! :nod:

B. McDiva strikes me as the type who would lay there in bed on his wedding night and frown disapprovingly while his wife gives him a REDACTED.

I bet that miserable prick made her sign a prenup. :eyeroll:
1723625029775.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Gotta go next door to work in like 90 minutes so just gonna play madden as it's pointless to sleep for an hour

I think this is the first time I have seen an NPB game start at 5 am !

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Google is starting to piss me off forcing these idiotic AI suggestions on me. Why is every company using AI summaries now

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
When my google search results are how to actively remove ads or intrusive news updates from my amazon fire tablet and google browsers

"How do I make it so they don't f***ing tell me to set my browser to Google Chrome by default"

Bitch, didn't Google literally just lose a lawsuit to the Justice Department over forcing everyone to use Chrome

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
All these companies want to do is just alert you to garbage you don't give a shit about. Hey boost your browsing! Use our browser as default! Use our new AI feature!

No no no

Bud I think I might use another search engine now that Google is using AI for every search. Not to mention the AI is often wrong.

You know they are sliding Gemini into the f***ing Pixel 9 now? No. Get that off.

Next time I get a phone I'm getting one without all the bloatware.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
All these companies want to do is just alert you to garbage you don't give a shit about. Hey boost your browsing! Use our browser as default! Use our new AI feature!

No no no

If they make a new feature and don't tell anyone about it, how would anyone know it exists?

I don't like popups either, but they clearly serve a purpose.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
If they make a new feature and don't tell anyone about it, how would anyone know it exists?

I don't like popups either, but they clearly serve a purpose.
I'm begrudginly fine with the update patch window they force you to see every time the browser updates, but that browsing popup I posted is pointless

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
damn they're even advertising ai on Korean TV for sk telecom

ai went from a joke chatgpt to being used everywhere by every company

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm done posting Instagram spam on here most of it is just blatant bots pandering for attention

wow you posted about the Tesla cyber truck again or the new BMW in the description which has nothing to do with the video, then beg people to follow in the comments section. shut the f*** up nobody is going to follow you cause of that shit.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I'm done posting Instagram spam on here most of it is just blatant bots pandering for attention

wow you posted about the Tesla cyber truck again or the new BMW in the description which has nothing to do with the video, then beg people to follow in the comments section. shut the f*** up nobody is going to follow you cause of that shit.
Glad you finally see that clown Cerasani for what he really is. :nod: 🤖

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad