Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
you will see me date Sydney Sweeney before I see a shrink for my midlife crisis

Because dating Sydney Sweeny is definitely something under your control, lirl

I don't wish to sound rude but I don't need psychiatric help. I am a functional human.

jim-halpert-coffee-time.gif

It's okay, Tony Soprano, you don't have to be "broken" to have to see a psychiatrist.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Because dating Sydney Sweeny is definitely something under your control, lirl

jim-halpert-coffee-time.gif

It's okay, Tony Soprano, you don't have to be "broken" to have to see a psychiatrist.
I can fix myself without paying 500 dollars a session to sit on that leany couch

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Always found it funny how @PanthersPens62 regularly listens to a New York based show in the morning which primarily talks New York sports. Yes, so riveting to a Miami and Pittsburgh fan.

I mean I used to do the same too I used to listen to Calgary sports talk radio online or Milwaukee sports radio in the morning on the internet. But I was just getting ready for the Jim Rome show and I eventually stopped listening.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lol that guy didn't even say anything and had all that pushback

oh boy

f*** it is only 5:20. What am I gonna do for 5 hours.

Entertain me

come back here.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Always found it funny how @PanthersPens62 regularly listens to a New York based show in the morning which primarily talks New York sports. Yes, so riveting to a Miami and Pittsburgh fan.

I mean I used to do the same too I used to listen to Calgary sports talk radio online or Milwaukee sports radio in the morning on the internet. But I was just getting ready for the Jim Rome show and I eventually stopped listening.

I don't religiously watch Boomer & Gio. I will tune in here & there between 6 & 7 to see if they are talking about anything interesting like when they bash the Jets, Mets or Yankees. 🎙️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad