Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
At the old import candy store in the mall (that left to go to another mall about 45 minutes away from me) I’d always find at least one rare cane sugar soda in a glass bottle to try.

This new place however sucks donkey balls. I couldn’t even find any goodies that my wife would like. :(

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240814_000848687.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Not all events or ticket types are approved for resale by the Event Organizer — they have the discretion to change resale options at any time. If resale is not available, you’ll see a message detailing that the Event Organizer has not enabled resale for your event, and therefore selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not an option. Additionally, fans do not currently have the option to resell tickets on Ticketmaster.com to events where Ticketmaster is not the primary ticket provider.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f***ing dumb I can't sell a ticket to an event I can't go to

What do you want me to do, scalp the f***ing ticket an hour before the Springsteen concert?

Gonna have to eat the L

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Also my dumb ass ordered @mattihp 100 dollar noise cancelling earbuds by accident lol

I wasn't gonna buy them I was just going to check them out on amazon and see how much I could save with my reward points. Ended up paying 100 dollars for them.

My we're just blowing through money aren't we today. To Mattihp I did read your comment so I hope these are good. It sounds like they really cancel the noise !

The ones I have now are fine and I had only just ordered a new pair. I guess I'll just keep like 3 sets of earbuds around, what's the problem with that :rolleyes:

Reactions: mattihp

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Also my dumb ass ordered @mattihp 100 dollar noise cancelling earbuds by accident lol

I wasn't gonna buy them I was just going to check them out on amazon and see how much I could save with my reward points. Ended up paying 100 dollars for them.

My we're just blowing through money aren't we today. To Mattihp I did read your comment so I hope these are good. It sounds like they really cancel the noise !

The ones I have now are fine and I had only just ordered a new pair. I guess I'll just keep like 3 sets of earbuds around, what's the problem with that :rolleyes:
That's just an amazing amount of skill required to do it! Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do! They make from an incredible gift otherwise!

Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood Morning my Food Coma hating friend ! :) 🌭 🍦 Thanks for the kind words :heart: but even I will admit there were some classic posters here back in Ze day.

And it is just me, or was McDingDong barely able to crack a smile in those wedding pics? :dunno: Poor guy looked like he was forced into the whole thing. I wonder if Mr. Price will enthusiastically post pictures of Chucky's wedding if/when one happens. 💒

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hood Morning my Food Coma hating friend ! :) 🌭 🍦 Thanks for the kind words :heart: but even I will admit there were some classic posters here back in Ze day.

And it is just me, or was McDingDong barely able to crack a smile in those wedding pics? :dunno: Poor guy looked like he was forced into the whole thing. I wonder if Mr. Price will enthusiastically post pictures of Chucky's wedding if/when one happens. 💒
1723624189083.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad