Useless Thread MCM: 20th Century Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif
No I'm serious, every other IG reel now is some blatant AI narration with an annoying voice, or the descriptions that have literally nothing to do with the content in the video. "Thanks for asking, the new Tesla Cybertruck all new is a great vehicle for driving" IT LITERALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VIDEO WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS CRAP JUST TO GET MORE LIKES AND CLICKS. That's such a scummy way to game followers and then they beg in the comments "Hey if you like this content please follow for no ads!" Shut up, scammer

I can't take it anymore I just block the accounts on IG or report them

I've had enough

Glad you finally see that clown Cerasani for what he really is. :nod: 🤖
He's not part of the accounts being scammed. I don't know why you don't like him

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I love how people just believe the PR statements made about Tavares no longer being the captain of the Leafs.

"John Tavares fully supports the change."
"Tavares has been heavily involved in the process with GM Brad Treliving."

He can either go along with it and save face, or be upset and reveal that he's been stripped of the captaincy.

I'm not a Tavares fan and it still seems like a raw deal for him, much like Fleury getting run out of Pittsburgh.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I love how people just believe the PR statements made about Tavares no longer being the captain of the Leafs.

"John Tavares fully supports the change."
"Tavares has been heavily involved in the process with GM Brad Treliving."

He can either go along with it and save face, or be upset and reveal that he's been stripped of the captaincy.

I'm not a Tavares fan and it still seems like a raw deal for him, much like Fleury getting run out of Pittsburgh.

Condolences to Matthews as I said. He’ll need em’

Not that it truly matters. Essentially the Leafs are still just playing musical deck chairs on the Titanic.

• Love

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
not sure why everyone hates Edmonton

Maybe because they are a slimy, deplorable POS franchise with a human shitlog of a new GM who shouldn’t be allowed to sell popcorn at an arena ever again nevermind being nowhere near an NHL team???

Nevermind their completely unlikeable joke of a roster filled with other POS’s like Evander Kane, Corey Perry, and Darnell Nurse, along with their two Olympic diving superstars McDavid and Draisaitl.

Not to mention their years of consecutive tanking they did before acquiring those two knobheads.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
They had to change the draft lottery format because they were so shit, leading to teams that weren't perpetual calamities getting f***ed by the new lottery.
I get hating them for Bowman but what's wrong with mcdingdong

Maybe because they are a slimy, deplorable POS franchise with a human shitlog of a new GM who shouldn’t be allowed to sell popcorn at an arena ever again nevermind being nowhere near an NHL team???

Nevermind their completely unlikeable joke of a roster filled with other POS’s like Evander Kane, Corey Perry, and Darnell Nurse, along with their two Olympic diving superstars McDavid and Draisaitl.

Not to mention their years of consecutive tanking they did before acquiring those two knobheads.
only one on that player list to hate is Kane

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I get hating them for Bowman but what's wrong with mcdingdong

I don't see enough of the Oilers (or any team 2 -3 hours behind) to really give a shit about their players.

Whether it be purposeful tanking or utter incompetence, a team shouldn't be rewarded in the way they were, just for the dipshit league to change the rules and f*** over teams that genuinely need help from the draft lottery.

Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hockey Graphs
Hockey Graphs › nhl-ta...
The Art of Tanking: The Pittsburgh Penguins in 1983-84
Apr 3, 2015 — Case in-point: the 1983-84 Pittsburgh Penguins, routinely considered the most overt of tankers in NHL history. The graph above is just one ...

• Wow

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"B-b-b-but they traded up to draft Fleury."

Regardless of what assets they gave up (in a lopsided trade), they still drafted the first overall pick.

Do you honestly think Florida would do that trade again?

Had they known their chances to draft a generational talent in 2 years would be absolutely f***ed, I bet they would probably keep that first overall.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Drank a 24oz of cold brew to stay awake after being forced awake at 4 AM in the morning.

1723641152865.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Taxing winnings is stupid.

Good to see they have reversed course.

All his whining and diving if you so much as look at him funny??

Crosby did that yes, but then Sid grew up.

Why can’t McDingleberry???
But Crosby made a career out of diving for calls and then crying when he didn't get any. Why is he exempt

You Penguins fans are hilarious

• Wow

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Penguins win the Cup in 2009 and Gary Bettman laughably calls them a model franchise.

Edmonton takes notes, starts unequivocally tanking the following season, and goes on to draft the first overall in 4 of the next 6 drafts.

Bettman is a half-brained stooge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad