GDT: UFC 203: Miocic vs. Overeem

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Some wrestling fans are still bitter that he left the WWE and will hate on him any chance they can get lol.

The hate is unwarranted, imo.

It was a more poor match up, but CM still showed up and stayed positive.
I'd like to see him in another match. We didn't get to see what any of his offense would've been like.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Some wrestling fans are still bitter that he left the WWE and will hate on him any chance they can get lol.
I'm not bitter on him leaving. Everyone is entitled to make those decisions. I do think he's a piece of **** for leaving the way he did. In the middle of a feud, which in turn effects other people (including his fans - the people that made him rich).

He's an idiot for accepting this if it wasn't exactly what I said --- for the money, which pretty much anyone would do.

I work with people with disabilities. It would be like me just saying.. "**** this, I don't need to finish my shift... find your way home fella!"

I'd like to see him in another match. We didn't get to see what any of his offense would've been like.
The only way you'll see his offense is if UFC brings in a complete amateur - one that's probably not won or even had any fights.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005

Exactly.

Big miscalculation by Dana White. He thought this was a great way to push his boy Gall, but no one is seriously going to respect that victory.

Plus he wasted a chance to put up a stand-up can against CM Punk and thus at least give Punk a chance.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I'm fairly new to UFC, never seen Werdum, but I cannot say he gained any of my respect tonight. (Okay, minus the don't drink and drive message. I respect that.)

How did those scores come about?
Those scores seemed way closer than an eye test... (first round specifically)

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
People seem less than enthused about this match

Seeing the UFC in person is ****ing overrated. Either I'm an MMA snob or everyone around me are complete ****ing idiots.

Also, Cleveland doesn't deserve to have another card again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad