GDT: UFC 203: Miocic vs. Overeem

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TerminatorBlue

Nov 11, 2007
Canada
Of course - respect. Dude is stepping in there with sharks and it's something he wanted to do for years. He didn't let age, lack of experience or anything stop him from achieving something he wanted to do. Win or loss - respect.

Yes but with that said he didn't earn his way into the UFC.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yes but with that said he didn't earn his way into the UFC.

He didn't. And he said he would have gone the route to earn his way but UFC wanted him for the first fight because of the money draw. I doubt they expected it to take so long though.

And the first minute has gone how I expected thus far tbh.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
That went as expected, was hoping it would last a little longer lol

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Of course - respect. Dude is stepping in there with sharks and it's something he wanted to do for years. He didn't let age, lack of experience or anything stop him from achieving something he wanted to do. Win or loss - respect.
Give me the bank CM Punk is making and I'll step in there with Brock Lesnar. :laugh:

Hey.. here's a ton of money to look like an idiot! GO!

Oct 15, 2008
It's not really a WWE thing for me, just never liked the guy. He's always struck me as extremely pompous, thinking he's better than everyone, and also having a huge chip on his shoulder. He seems to be a know-it-all disrespectful smartass. In terms examples, at the presser he said if people's dreams aren't as big as his he feels sorry for them (that's a very condescending, I'm better than you remark), on the Countdown show he called the two guys Gall fought tomato cans (very disrespectful considering you've never set foot in the cage), at the staredown today Gall reached out to shake Punk's hand and Punk just stood there mean-mugging him. Then when Punk was interviewed in the back and asked what Gall said to him Punk just sorta smirked with that smartass grin of his and said I don't even know, he was just mumbling some nonsense. I get building a fight, creating tension, etc., but the guy is a punk, plain and simple.

Seems pretty humble to me.

What's with the hate?

**** the haters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad