GDT: UFC 203: Miocic vs. Overeem

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I still can't believe the start of that fight. He seriously just charged right into a guy that could take him down with no effort at all.

2 years of training? It looks like he started yesterday. :laugh:

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Weird decision by Dana to put Punk against a guy who can wrestle. Never had a chance.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I like that Gall called out Northcutt hahaha
"**** the hate.. there's too much hate in this world.. **** the hate.

5 seconds later

"i want to punch the stupid ****ing spike's off Sage's head."

hahahahahahahahaha

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
It takes courage to get in the octagon. I know I wouldnt want to do it.
I'll wait to see the official payout, but I can almost guarantee you're in the minority. People would gladly get tapped out or knocked out for that much money. Gall probably made 1/10th of what Punk made tonight.

Let's be honest. CM Punk was a sideshow act for Dana White to draw a big number. That's it.

Punk, sure.. he lived his dream. Props to that. But anyone would do it for the payday he mocked Gall about getting.

Oct 15, 2008
UFC should really think of booking Punk vs Green Ranger lol

4b2b0a027d0db9b467c210af69b47122.jpg

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
So now it is for real !

I didn't know punk ... i liked the theme.

Now :
Go Happa, i don't like Werdum (but respect him for having beaten Fedor and Cain)
Go The Reem ... the guy is a beast and made his way in all martial arts (don't know Miocic beyond that ... )

KNowing that at the end ... Cain will reign.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
UFC should really think of booking Punk vs Green Ranger lol
They should have booked that before tonight.

That **** would have made BANK. And then the winner would go on to fight Gall.. and that'd make bank as well. Instead of a one and done. :laugh:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Gall reminded me of a kid who just learned how to swear, and just does it because he wants to sound like an adult :laugh:

Says Sage is corny than that he wants to "punch the spikes out his hair", ok then

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Always kinda disliked Browne and thought he was overrated, but kinda pullin for him here, tired of watching him get beat up :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That was a lot of training and hardship to get put down in just over 2 minutes.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Ok tough guy.
Hahaha, I see a touched a nerve.

It's not being a "tough guy," it's just a fact. Many people would get their ass kicked for the money that Punk hinted he was making. If it comes out and he only made $50,000 or something .. then I could respect though (although I'd still do that without a question).

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
tbf he spent a lot of that time injured
Fair.

But you'd think he'd still be studying while he was injured. Learning tactics and what not. He charged into a guy who could take him down in seconds... and did. He should have played it safe. Unless he really thought his only chance was a surprise knockout.

That was a lot of training and hardship to get put down in just over 2 minutes.
I feel like Gall could have put him out quicker if he wanted. But it seemed like he wanted to tap him out. He could have easily continued to G&P on Punk, but started looking for the sub.

Gall reminded me of a kid who just learned how to swear, and just does it because he wants to sound like an adult :laugh:

Says Sage is corny than that he wants to "punch the spikes out his hair", ok then
Literally 5 seconds after saying that hate is stupid and everyone should love everyone. :laugh:

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I still can't believe the start of that fight. He seriously just charged right into a guy that could take him down with no effort at all.

2 years of training? It looks like he started yesterday. :laugh:

That was a ridiculous start !! how can you do this ? i thought he was smart !!
i guess his emotions took over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad