GWT: UCL R16 First Legs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
They should be expected to advance from this matchup. I’m not sure it’s supposed to be as easy as a training session or a blowout. Inter is good.
No Inter isn't very good. First time in years they advance to this round. Liverpool are much better.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Am I the only one watching the Salzburg-Bayern game? Your loss, guys.

About some things I've read here, if you watched Serie A this year you know Inter is the best team there. Danilo was dreadful last night, Gueye did more than him in his limited minutes. And Vidal would be a starter on PSG too.

Reactions: cgf

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Am I the only one watching the Salzburg-Bayern game? Your loss, guys.

About some things I've read here, if you watched Serie A this year you know Inter is the best team there. Danilo was dreadful last night, Gueye did more than him in his limited minutes. And Vidal would be a starter on PSG too.
:facepalm:
Danilo was among the best rated players in every single article today. Either in France or Spain.
Vidal starting on PSG? :laugh:
He wouldn't even start at Barca.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Well, obviously, Barcelona's midfield is miles better than PSG's. You think Paredes or Danilo would get a sniff on the pitch in our midfield?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well, obviously, Barcelona's midfield is miles better than PSG's. You think Paredes or Danilo would get a sniff on the pitch in our midfield?
:laugh:
Yes, they would easily.
Danilo's performance yesterday was better than any Barca midfielder this season. :)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
As, Ser and Marca have all said the wonderful job Danilo has done. Maybe you need to watch the game again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad