GWT: UCL R16 First Legs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Their double marking Salah strategy is going pretty well for them. Need TAA to get forward more to make them stop that.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That's an awfull argument. Courtois wasn't a full time starter when Navas were there either.
I'm not sleeping on Militao but he's still far from Marquinhos.
It’s not an awful argument. We are talking about 2022. One is a full time starter. One isn’t. Have to go Courtois.

You know I think Marquinhos is no worse than second best in the world. Im not saying Militao is near Marquinhos. Im saying he is second best CB between the two rosters.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It’s not an awful argument. We are talking about 2022. One is a full time starter. One isn’t. Have to go Courtois.

You know I think Marquinhos is no worse than second best in the world. Im not saying Militao is near Marquinhos. Im saying he is second best CB between the two rosters.
Not me. Kimpembe and Alaba are better, as shown yesterday in fact.
Your argument about Donnarumma is totally off base.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I like Elliott but he is not yet at this level.

Also LFC should start taking some chances instead of always trying to find the last pass in the box.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Based on first hand impression from both team against LFC, Inter is a good step above AC Milan. They are way more organized defensively and are more physical than AC Milan ever was versus LFC.

Reactions: luiginb

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Not me. Kimpembe and Alaba are better, as shown yesterday in fact.
Your argument about Donnarumma is totally off base.
How is it off base. You need to pick if you are basing it off of yesterday (like you are with the CBs) or basing it off yesterday (which you must be doing with the GKs because you can’t pick a half season guy over a full season guy). Don’t see why it’s off base

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
So you're hanging on a "what if"?
Milan has more points as of now.
More points with one more game. You can call it what you want. Goal difference tells a big story here too.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
How is it off base. You need to pick if you are basing it off of yesterday (like you are with the CBs) or basing it off yesterday (which you must be doing with the GKs because you can’t pick a half season guy over a full season guy). Don’t see why it’s off base
It's offbase if you think the difference between the two is that Donnarumma isn't a "fulltime starter". The context is highly different for both goalies. PSG are playing Navas half the game because he's a world class goalie.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Inzaghi is a brilliant coach. Quite agressive, effective pressing alongside a fluid attack.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Dafuq. You’d think Inter Milan are Burnley or something. Is it supposed to be 5-0? Ala City-Sporting?

Reactions: luiginb

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
with how this second half has started I'd be happy to take a draw back to anfield lol

they need Henderson on soon to calm things

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad