U17 World Hockey Challenge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Nice goal by Ivar Stenberg. Feels like Ivar is one of the Swedish 07-borns who has improved the most from last season. Growing almost 10 cm in a year probably did not hurt him either

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Otherwise I wanted to ask. My bad English.. Someone wrote here that one match costs 17 dollars.. But I understood (maybe wrong) that I bought streams for 7 days. Am I right or what is it really like?
I already know. Thanks:noway:

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
3-2 win Sweden. Feels like Sweden would have won this game with a larger margin had they not spent half the game playing shorthanded. Several really stupid penalties by the Swedes.

Thought Milton Gästrin had an excellent game. Oliwer Sjöström logged a whole lot of ice-time and was once again the top d imo. The Boumedienne-Hallin d pairing was kind of shaky though.

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
So-so. Should have scored 1-2 goals, but could not finish. Not been impressed with him during the first two games.

Two points in his last 10 games (various levels)… so his form right now is probably not the best
Thank you. Yeah, his form is not the best. I have watched his Almtuna games and atleast he creates chances for his teammates. The point production will come sooner or later

Reactions: Preds666

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
How was Klingsell? :DD
LIke Ekberg, should have scored 1-2 goals in this game. Hit the crossbar, had some good releases on target. Klingsell is always very noticeable with the puck. One of the players on this team that is best at protecting the puck and able to do so in high speed.

I probably rank him overall .. top 3 among Swedish forwards in this age group. Along with Frondell and Ekberg at this point. Joel Eriksson Ek, sorry I mean Milton Gästrin, is also up there.

Skarby has done nothing in two games. Same thing with Novotny. Ihs Wozniak decent I guess. Ivar Stenberg showing nice progress.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

No Frolo???? But Novotny is back.

Benak still on line 3. I don't get what is happening. Are we purposely not playing our best players for 'reasons'?

StevenEllisNHL

Nov 29, 2014
Canada have had better puck posession, but Czechs making their life difficult around the net. Stebetak has been tremendous.

Reactions: Czechboy

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
One thing is certain. I can't buy buy another broadcast of our matches. Not only are they unchristianly expensive and I don't intend to support those thieves anymore, but I would also bring them bad luck again. So I langsam..

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
One thing is certain. I can't buy buy another broadcast of our matches. Not only are they unchristianly expensive and I don't intend to support those thieves anymore, but I would also bring them bad luck again. So I langsam..
Agree... Do not get a package. We are undefeated when you don't watch lol

Reactions: Goodman68

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

Shit.. 2 and 0 against the Canada's? That has to be the first time in history?

If goodman doesn't watch the next game.. we might have a chance

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Amazing revival after the US smashing ... thats the kind of mental maturity we want to see from our youth players.

Anyone found out why Frolo didnt play today?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Amazing revival after the US smashing ... thats the kind of mental maturity we want to see from our youth players.

Anyone found out why Frolo didnt play today?
None.. I have no idea what the coaches are doing but 2-1 so I should probably stop bitching.haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad