U17 World Hockey Challenge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I think it's awesome you paid to see it. You're a better fan than me. Normally I'd pay but f*** Hockey Canada for this one. They don't get my money on this.

Agree.. they played yesterday, went down 3-1 and to OT and a long shootout. Now they come down to Earth. We knew there would be at least two blowouts. This is definitely one of them.
I certainly wouldn't blame a physicist for that. It was still in the first period and they couldn't have been so tired that it affected their performance. Unfortunately, it all started with a series of lost faceoffs, as I wrote. It was incredible how harmless we came off in this activity. We were literally embarrassed. Throw-in lost, face-off in our third, shot, face-off lost, face-off in our third, blocked release, face-off lost... and on and on. Fools. In the second period, we completely stopped believing in ourselves, the poor performance of the goalkeepers was added, and this is the result of this fiasco.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I certainly wouldn't blame a physicist for that. It was still in the first period and they couldn't have been so tired that it affected their performance. Unfortunately, it all started with a series of lost faceoffs, as I wrote. It was incredible how harmless we came off in this activity. We were literally embarrassed. Throw-in lost, face-off in our third, shot, face-off lost, face-off in our third, blocked release, face-off lost... and on and on. Fools. In the second period, we completely stopped believing in ourselves, the poor performance of the goalkeepers was added, and this is the result of this fiasco.
I'm going for a bike ride.. everytime I click refresh it gets worse.lol 10-1 last I looked.

EVERYONE makes playoffs!

We won one more game than last years team and that team turned out to be very good!

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I'm going for a bike ride.. everytime I click refresh it gets worse.lol 10-1 last I looked.

EVERYONE makes playoffs!

We won one more game than last years team and that team turned out to be very good!
Last year, however, the team did not do such a shame even once. This is just crazy.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
What the f*** ??? I didnt expect us to win, but such a blowout Is crazy ....

Worst thing Is that i dont think we have such a bad team to get trashed this way

Hopefully Its just one of those matches when everything just goes to complete shit.

Kids needs to shake this one Down a look for other games. I still think we dont have much worse team then Finland or Sweden, And still think we have a Chance in those games.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
Last year, however, the team did not do such a shame even once. This is just crazy.
Actually we got thrashed 1:7 by US last year ... I dont think that 1:7 or 1:10 (maybe more the game Is not over yet) Is that much a difference.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
And lastly maybe Its not so crucial to make a big deal out of this. USA Is just dominating in this category. If you look at their matches they rarely loose and last WHC they won most games by 3+ goals So ..

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
The absolute last thing. I am looking at the lineup a wtf i going in there.

Benak 3rd line, Novotny not even in the lineup .....

Strangly made this team

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Otherwise I wanted to ask. My bad English.. Someone wrote here that one match costs 17 dollars.. But I understood (maybe wrong) that I bought streams for 7 days. Am I right or what is it really like?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
At this level they can't possibly have bad teams now, they are on a serious roll with talent.

Everyone has a problem staring at them straight in the face.
Curious how it goes the rest of the way. This tournament always has a lot of ups and downs. I didn't see it but us beat Sweden 5-3 as well. So does that mean Sweden will beat us 7-1?lol

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Curious how it goes the rest of the way. This tournament always has a lot of ups and downs. I didn't see it but us beat Sweden 5-3 as well. So does that mean Sweden will beat us 7-1?lol
I wouldn't be surprised if that U.S team steamrolls everyone on the way to gold.

Some serious truths We are having to digest here as Canadian fans at least.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if that U.S team steamrolls everyone on the way to gold.

It should be two teams for them too. Canada should be stronger going from 3 teams to 2. I never worry about Canada winning gold.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
The absolute last thing. I am looking at the lineup a wtf i going in there.

Benak 3rd line, Novotny not even in the lineup .....

Strangly made this team
Benak on line 3 after they said he outgrew U17 is nuts. Is he hurt?

hockeyprospects9

Feb 10, 2023
Sweden
Could be because of some poor late game shifts vs. U.S. Especially on the U.S. empty netter, it was like he did not care at all. Know I reacted to it.

Or.. he is just resting a bit. Guess we will see, watching now :)
I think him and Klingsell just thought the other one would retrieve it.

If you’re watching, I would hugely appreciate some comments about the game, since I’ve disallowed myself from paying such a ridiculous amount once more.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010

Canada has a good group of 07s. I dunno about this particular tournament since it’s diluted talent and Misa was “graduated” out of it but the overall group will be a force in future tournaments, imo.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Swedish PP has really, really been poor so far in this tourney. Wow.

Ekberg getting ice-time, so guessing they are rolling with 13 forwards today

Reactions: hockeyprospects9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad