U17 World Hockey Challenge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StevenEllisNHL

Nov 29, 2014
Anyone bought the stream for this game ?Wondering is the quality atleast good with replays was thinking of buying todays evening game
Quality is solid. HNLive is the production company for Hockey Canada events and they do a good job with replays and such.

Reactions: ddlennon

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Going to OT and Benak with no points... WTF is up with Benak on line 3 and no points?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Not watching because off the bullshit fees but I noticed we are outshooting Canada and 2 of our goals are jam goals in the crease. Something we never scored on before. Even going to OT is nice as we seem to be compeetitive today.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Not watching because off the bullshit fees but I noticed we are outshooting Canada and 2 of our goals are jam goals in the crease. Something we never scored on before. Even going to OT is nice as we seem to be compeetitive today.

what do you know about jabob hujer hes on the team i going to watch tonight in the chl lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
what do you know about jabob hujer hes on the team i going to watch tonight in the chl lol
He was looking to be a decent prospect but kind of fizzled out and went undrafted. My guess is he in Czech league in 2 years or less. I always hope I'm wrong but he doesn't seem NHL level prospect. Great name though! Big body and lots of CHL experience.

Reactions: hockey20000

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
He was looking to be a decent prospect but kind of fizzled out and went undrafted. My guess is he in Czech league in 2 years or less. I always hope I'm wrong but he doesn't seem NHL level prospect. Great name though! Big body and lots of CHL experience.
wheres ivan ivan at these days lol he played for my juinor team was our best player.

StevenEllisNHL

Nov 29, 2014
Strong effort from the Czechs in the latter stages. Benak was surprisingly quiet but scored in the shootout. Matej Pekar was the most impressive Czech skater IMO

Reactions: Czechboy

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
wheres ivan ivan at these days lol he played for my juinor team was our best player.
He is currently in AHL in Colorado Eagles

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

I didn't watch the game but I'm not sure the Canadian Goalie had a great day.

Curious if I can find a replay.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Those are really 4 Swedish lines that all can score. Cannot remember last time I saw that kind of forward depth on a Swedish junior national team.

Very curious when it comes to this U.S. team. None of the players have really spectacular stats this season, but I figure they still ought to be pretty decent group of players.

Draftin Europe

@draftin_europe
Oct 21, 2017

Skarby on the top line over Novotny is weird.

It's not a surprise though, given the success the team had back in August when that top line was together.
It's basically the same forwards lines we had in our preview, aside from the Morin/Genborg swap on the 4th line.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
It's still ridiculous that the NTDP U17 carries 3 goalies. And starting the 3rd stringer to open the tournament is certainly an odd choice. He's only been in 3 games this season and is sporting a 0.763 save percentage.

Nevermind, now Hockey Canada's box score shows Boettiger as the one in net. Clearly not using the streaming money on their live reporting.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad