U17 World Hockey Challenge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I’m going to be strategic about it. I want to watch some of it. Don’t need to see every game and I’d prefer to view it in another way. I’m not against paying some money to watch hockey, but going to try to not spend 80 bucks. So is it 15 for individual games and 80 for the whole thing?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
1698887552667.png

For those with TSN... the final 2 games are televised.

Hoping Czechs are in one of them.

I honestly cannot believe they are charging to watch this.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
cant find no stream or anything to them oh well going to watch my local chl team tonight anyway so i just keep track of score of these on phone lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

Czechs look strong down the middle with the first 3C's.

I assume we are underdogs here.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I'd say Canada Red is definitely stronger than White. But the Czechs have some dang good firepower, that's for sure.
We have started developing some good D that may be in the NHL pipelline... eg. Our U20 and Hlinka squad both had great D cores.

Our big problem currently is no C's. These 3 are all encouraging from what I've read.

I think we get better as tourney goes on. I expect a blowout today. Not because we suck but because this is all new to those players and they are in for a rough adjustment.

StevenEllisNHL

Nov 29, 2014
We have started developing some good D that may be in the NHL pipelline... eg. Our U20 and Hlinka squad both had great D cores.

Our big problem currently is no C's. These 3 are all encouraging from what I've read.

I think we get better as tourney goes on. I expect a blowout today. Not because we suck but because this is all new to those players and they are in for a rough adjustment.
Well, good start already ;)

ddlennon

May 1, 2018
Helsinki
Anyone bought the stream for this game ?Wondering is the quality atleast good with replays was thinking of buying todays evening game

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Encouraged by this tbh. I will say, I'm shocked Benak has not appeared on scoresheet. He's not like the other Czechs.

don't know who that is haha the only cze player I seen this year I think was for valdor i forget his name though he came to play my local juinor chl team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad