OT: TV & Movie Suggestions

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
1883 was great although “woke” got inserted into a couple of the later episode.

supposed to be a second season of 1883 and also another spinoff of Yellowstone called 1932.

another Yellowstone spinoff coming is 6666 with Jimmy from Yellowstone set on the famous 6666 ranch!

I’m watching the 6th season of Better Call Saul but seems a little underwhelming so far. Old Mike really showing his age
I think the 2nd season of 1883 is 1932 no?

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
I thought I would give this thread a BUMP...

We have a few more days of transitional weather before hopefully a summer begins...

Over the last couple of weeks on YouTube I have noticed someone has posted well edited, re-produced Anthony Bourdain "Parts Unknown" documentaries...

Here is one of Anthony's best episodes... I watched it again tonight and had to smile, laugh and feel moments of anguish at our loss... rediscovering the magic he created... enjoy...

I freakin love Anthony Bourdain, he was one in a million and I miss his adventures. Love his shows and his books are great too, especially the ones that are on audible narrated by him.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
I thought they did a great job of the 1st season.

(edit)

sorry when I say first season I mean only season. From what I am to understand this was a one and done story or at least that was the original plan. There are all sorts of rumours about what to do with it since it has bee received so well.

One of the things that surprised me the most was how good Faith Hill and Tim McGraw were in their roles. Great acting. Isabel May as Elsa Dutton was one of the most well written and acted roles I have seen in a long time.
Loved that show and completely agree about Elsa Dutton’s role. Taylor Sheridan is an incredible writer.

Reactions: sipowicz and ps241

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Finished watching Game of Thrones for the second time yesterday. I can't believe how much I missed the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducky10

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
I know no one else in the world watched it, but i thoroughly enjoyed this season of Star Trek Picard.
I enjoyed it as well. I was super happy to see our old continuum buddy this season. Always love episodes that he's in such a great actor especially when he's with Stewart, they really work well together.

Reactions: macmaroon

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
So I watched to the end of Ozark months ago when Season 4 first dropped. The other day I go back and have a look added a bunch of new episodes so I am off and running again. I think i’ll take my time because it might be get right up to where Peaky Blinders starts in Canada.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
So I watched to the end of Ozark months ago when Season 4 first dropped. The other day I go back and have a look added a bunch of new episodes so I am off and running again. I think i’ll take my time because it might be get right up to where Peaky Blinders starts in Canada.
We're finishing up Ozark right now, but I went ahead already and watched the latest season of Peaky Blinders. I thought it was good, and I thought the ending was really good..

Reactions: Mooche and ps241

Royale With Cheese

----
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
They split the final season into two parts for whatever reason. Breaking Bad did that too back in its day.

Reactions: ps241

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Watched "The Wilds"... cool show- Season 2 esp was interesting in that it is doing something that is probably gonna piss off the "anti-woke" and the "woke" side equally at different points.:laugh:

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Watched "The Wilds"... cool show- Season 2 esp was interesting in that it is doing something that is probably gonna piss off the "anti-woke" and the "woke" side equally at different points.:laugh:
Just so ya know, I've started watching this on your recommendation alone. No pressure. Dot's my favorite.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad