TSN 690 and Other Montreal Based Media (Part 10)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Marinaro predicting that by this time tomorrow, Ducharme is replaced. Even told his captive co-hosts to save his sound byte and that he was even prepared to put money on it.

Simon who has money (thanks to the haul he made from selling a duplex in “Mirabull”), didn’t want to bet.

Marinaro did not say he had a source. Looks like impromptu buffoonery manufactured for the moment.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
64q2xb.gif

Marinaro is becoming completely ridiculous with the invasive adverts he's soliciting for his podcast.

A spinning energy drink can, rolling script at the bottom of the screen, hanging meats, roast chicken, more cans and logos invading the screen.

Completely ridiculous. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
TONY is ripping Norman Flynn, funny
Flynn has a big yap but won't give a better name that the Gorton or Kent

Flynn has been critical of the Gorton/Hughes duo for a few of his last hits even though they just got on board. Just terrible takes when he talks about those two.

Flynn seems to be upset they didn't hire someone with more GM experience. And the moron brings up Chiarelli as an example. Tony was shocked he brought up Chiarelli's name.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Flynn has been critical of the Gorton/Hughes duo for a few of his last hits even though they just got on board. Just terrible takes when he talks about those two.

Flynn seems to be upset they didn't hire someone with more GM experience. And the moron brings up Chiarelli as an example. Tony was shocked he brought up Chiarelli's name.
Omg. Stfu flynn. This amount of stupid shouldn’t be allowed on the airwaves. CHIARELLI???

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Awesome, I’ll be sure to never tune in.
I’ll never cheer for someone to lose their job but Knuckles no longer on the radio is music to my ears.

The fallout from Nilan leaving is what many of us feared — that slo-mo bore, Campbell, came back from vacation and has taken over the Nilan time slot for himself.

Reactions: jaffy27

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham

I usually like Flynn but Chiarelli is a little much. lol I like the Tony-Flynn pairing. Flynn on RDS seems restricted and is boring. But in english with Tony, he's better cause Tony seems to challenging him.

BTW I don't mind someone being critical of Gorton/Hughes. It's OK. They are not saints or angels. They are flesh and blood and they can be criticized like anybody else on their decisions. It's just that so far I have liked their decisions. Now get us a goalie, Kent.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Omg. Stfu flynn. This amount of stupid shouldn’t be allowed on the airwaves. CHIARELLI???

Well... He could've said Houle.

Reactions: dinodebino

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They should just change the name of the show to "The Sausage Factory".

Most of the time it is a sausage fest and most of Marinaro’s sponsors sell food in some form, so there’s that.

Reactions: Kimota

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I usually like Flynn but Chiarelli is a little much. lol I like the Tony-Flynn pairing. Flynn on RDS seems restricted and is boring. But in english with Tony, he's better cause Tony seems to challenging him.

BTW I don't mind someone being critical of Gorton/Hughes. It's OK. They are not saints or angels. They are flesh and blood and they can be criticized like anybody else on their decisions. It's just that so far I have liked their decisions. Now get us a goalie, Kent.

Logic would dictate you give them a chance to establish something before you start criticizing them.

He's been on their case before they even got a chance to breathe.

Reactions: tazsub3

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Completely missed my point anyways. I said the show DIED when McGuire and Ferraro left. I also think Still is everything bad about Mckenna mixed with a frat boy personality, so like I said, the show is now the worst on 690 imo.

Also the two guests I mentioned don't spend hours romanticizing their youth so I truly don't know what you're getting at. If someone on radio spent hours discussing ska music and how great the 90s were I'd probably make fun of that as well....

This kind of sensitive nonsense is why I don't post here anymore. If I wanted a sterilized forum I'd stick to facebook

The 90's was the last great decade. Well up to about 96. There were a few gems after that but...

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
The fallout from Nilan leaving is what many of us feared — that slo-mo bore, Campbell, came back from vacation and has taken over the Nilan time slot for himself.
Well, then, that's one time block I know I won't be tuning in to 690. With this newly bestowed license to bore, any chance he'll stay the hell away from the post game shows?

Reactions: Runner77

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I don't understand WHY Normand Flynn has a regular segment on 690 lol

WHY!!!!???

Reactions: 1909

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad