TSN 690 and Other Montreal Based Media (Part 10)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
All that hoolabaloo for Joey stuck in the fog lights, leaving.

Good luck Joey. Melnick, please replace him with someone with a sizeable IQ.

Joey is joining the Montreal Alouettes.

Reactions: angusyoung

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Mitch Melnick's major announcement (which he downgraded to a significant announcement) was:

Joey Alfieri leaving 690 to work with Montreal Alouettes

Reactions: angusyoung

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Reporter, content creator and social media manager for the Als.

He’s leaving a minor league job as sidekick for Melnick at the station to working for a team in a failing, inferior circuit. Probably a downgrade but whatever keeps you off the air, Joey. :laugh:

Never heard a pundit unable to find his words on a regular basis while doing a live show, needing so many pauses and always ending up asking the most cliched of questions.

Please announce lame Gallo and Campbell leaving next.

Last edited:

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Let's not get crazy now. He owes the fans and media an answer. You don't get paid $10.5 million per and not have any strings attached. I don't give a damn about his fragile psyche. He owes.

If Price owes anyone it's only Geoff Molson
Price owes nothing to the fans or the media .

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So now with Alfieri leaving, a slot is open for Campbell to fill up. :sarcasm:

Yeah, Campbell doesn’t have enough air time as it is, over pronouncing every word like a first grade teacher and slowing down the end of every sentence. Not to mention being clueless on interviews and boot licking every guest who interacts with him.

That is precisely the type of entertainment I was missing on an afternoon show. :facepalm:

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
Please announce lame Gallo and Campbell leaving next
They can stay, I hate to hear of anyone being fired; just keep them away from the airwaves. Maybe Gallo can clean the floors in the studio and Campbell the windows, or some-such. They are the reason I listen to CKAC post-games.

Reactions: Runner77

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Melnick has been milking the coming of that announcement over the last half hour. Get to it, man.

Of course, he had to play one of his obscure country music ballads first.

He’s doing some kind of show recap for the time that Alfieri has been on Melnick’s show. He’s leaving the show.

That;s the huge breaking news? :huh::laugh::biglaugh:

giphy.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That;s the huge breaking news? :huh::laugh::biglaugh:

giphy.gif

A low IQ sidekick that spoke with mothballs in his mouth, actually managed to leave the show for a worse job.

Same idiot who blurted out a few weeks ago, “I don’t care what fans think” now has a job where he needs to get fans to think about an insignificant franchise from a crumbling, third rate league.

cheeseburgers

Jan 23, 2020
Pagnotta and Dreger have both mastered the art of saying something without saying anything.
There are reports flying around out there that I'm considering liking your post. Credible sources are also saying I might not click like on your post. It's looking about 50-50, but there's a good chance something might -or might not- get done in the next few days here. We'll see.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Kent Hughes is scheduled to be on Tout Le Monde En Parle 20h ce soir .

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'm gonna have to agree even tho the hate surrounding the station is a bit jealous overkill honestly lol
But Alfieri leaving the afternoon show is BARELY a loss, he didn't really do anything but be a CFL "expert", and I just have zero time for the CFL so I'd switch the dial often whenever he spoke lol
But way to swing that kind of a job for the resume so good for him I guess, peace

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Listening to Normand Flynn right now. Holy f*** my head is spinning. Nothing but all over the map incoherent drivel.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad