TSN 690 and Other Montreal Based Media (Part 10)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Oh Ross, what a unessesary tweet amd terrible take.
Oh my, what a difference a year makes.

While Ross is a goner and nowhere to be found, Menoah is facing a huge career challenge and several Twitter users are fat-shaming him. I won’t reprise the comments here but they’re attached to this tweet:

• Wow
Reactions: angusyoung

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Oh my, what a difference a year makes.

While Ross is a goner and nowhere to be found, Menoah is facing a huge career challenge and several Twitter users are fat-shaming him. I won’t reprise the comments here but they’re attached to this tweet:

alex is broken
needs ample time to repair his game

Go yanks. LOL

Reactions: Runner77

angusyoung

Tiki-Taki
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
They foster and encourage him too. I always assume the staff has no friends and he feels like one to Gallo.
Cue up a little Donny:laugh:

download.jpg

HABitual Fan

May 22, 2007
We've gotta hand it to Tony Marinaro for getting Caufield's extension right.
Sure and for correctly predicting Drouin will be the best PP player in the NHL oh wait!!!

Seriously he throws so much crap at the wall eventually something is bound to stick. Just people forget and he of course never mentions his failed ones.

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Sure and for correctly predicting Drouin will be the best PP player in the NHL oh wait!!!

Seriously he throws so much crap at the wall eventually something is bound to stick. Just people forget and he of course never mentions his failed ones.
Revealing contract terms before they’re announced and proclaiming a player’s success are two completely different things. I’d never give Tony Marinaro credit as a hockey analyst or even commentator. But he’s obviously gotten some connections and he has obviously nailed this one with Caufield’s contract.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Anyone else catch when Terry Haig was on 690 the other day? He was giving a sports update when Donald called in ... Donald Sutherland. Sounds like the two are pals and talk baseball often. Remember when DS had box seats at the Big O. Melnick played a clip from 'Kelly's Heroes' and Donald said he went to see it with someone and she wasn't impressed. (His character was called Oddball in the film). I like when Haig is on, he has interesting memories from way back.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

Mario Tremblay retires from his gig on AC.

I was surprised to see him keep at it for so long. The guy lived off cliches, anecdotes and simple observations — there are much better and more deserving pundits already on staff at RDS.

Now, please get rid of the barking fool Norman Flynn. Deadwood’s gotta go.

I always loved Tremblay, right back to his days at La Soirée du Hockey when he had his Bleuets segment.

Like Michel Bergeron, I always found him “entertaining”

As for Normand Flynn……for the love of god, bring him behind the shed and put hat thing out of its misery

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Anyone else catch when Terry Haig was on 690 the other day? He was giving a sports update when Donald called in ... Donald Sutherland. Sounds like the two are pals and talk baseball often. Remember when DS had box seats at the Big O. Melnick played a clip from 'Kelly's Heroes' and Donald said he went to see it with someone and she wasn't impressed. (His character was called Oddball in the film). I like when Haig is on, he has interesting memories from way back.
Nothing on 690 beats that Play at the Plate segment Haig was a part of and the time they had a controversy that spilled into the Expos dugout somehow but can’t remember the details.

Reactions: Chili

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
Where you from son
DS: Where you from son? Private: Madison Oklahoma sir! DS …. Never heard of it…. The Dirty Dozen

Serge Menard

Aug 19, 2021
Edmundston, New Brunswick
Hi! Mr Marco D'Amico, will stay at Montreal Hockey Now, He will stay until after the draft and free agancy and then take July and August off and come back if God willing in September. Here is the link of the news on Twitter, enjoy and take caare and have a nice day all of You.

• Wow

JHabs

HFB Partner
Dec 14, 2007
Montreal
twitter.com
Hi! Mr Marco D'Amico, will stay at Montreal Hockey Now, He will stay until after the draft and free agancy and then take July and August off and come back if God willing in September. Here is the link of the news on Twitter, enjoy and take caare and have a nice day all of You.

I wonder what changed

redbrick98

Jun 6, 2023
Hearing NHL is forcing Melnyk sisters to sell the Team to Andlauer (10% owner of Canadians) and or Kimels because they are already part of " NHL Board of Governor " Club to the price of $925 -$950 million USD dollar range ... meanwhile a bid for $1 Billion USD is sitting on the table from Apostolopoulos...

Can the NHL really force the Melnyk sister's into picking they're preferred bidders at the expense of potentially $75 million USD being left on the table ???

If you're an existing NHL owner ... say Murray Edwards in CGY ... how are you happy with this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad