TSN 690 and Other Montreal Based Media (Part 10)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
It's amazing how much time and attention Melnick is able to give to his private business ventures (that would be Billy Bob Productions) during his show. I can only imagine that Bell Media factors that into his compensation. Looking forward to the 27th so we don't have to keep hearing about his concert. I still enjoy the guests he has on (sports guests) which is the only reason I keep listening.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
They are trolling.....Its the only logical explanation.
it's completely useless f***ing radio. I have 690 on in my office in the background, and the 10-2 time slot is unlistenable radio; my brain has been unconsciously trained to completely tune out these two orang-utans. Maybe I'll perk up if a guest comes on, otherwise it's just noise until Melnick

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
it's completely useless f***ing radio. I have 690 on in my office in the background, and the 10-2 time slot is unlistenable radio; my brain has been unconsciously trained to completely tune out these two orang-utans. Maybe I'll perk up if a guest comes on, otherwise it's just noise until Melnick
It can’t be that the higher-ups who handed the two stooges the 10-2 time slot can’t tell how annoying and useless they are. This smacks of a budget hiring — they must be paid peanuts. There is no way they’d get hired anywhere else. Montreal English sports radio has sunk to a new low.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad