TSN 690 and Other Montreal Based Media (Part 10)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Good lord! There was a high level of heart attack risk in that video. Unfortunately I can't unsee the plumber crack.

I felt uncomfortable watching that. In the end, I'm not sure what this video was trying to be. I assume comedy, but I can't be sure.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
it's completely useless f***ing radio. I have 690 on in my office in the background, and the 10-2 time slot is unlistenable radio; my brain has been unconsciously trained to completely tune out these two orang-utans. Maybe I'll perk up if a guest comes on, otherwise it's just noise until Melnick
690 is dead air.....

i hear the French sports shows are great... cant translate fast enough to keep up...lol

I can't believe Tony tweeted such unflattering footage of his physique's inability to keep his pants up.
he is a tool... lol

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I take it Tony’s no name guests are from French radio, really boring.
I’m seeing a lot of Marinaro’s guests from his 690 days, taking turns — which was at the crux of what caused 690 to let him go since he insisted on having the podcast be separate from the radio show. Maybe there was more to it, if so, someone please expand.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I was channel surfing when I heard this caller “Nick” spar with Gallo and get under his skin, so much so that Gallo ended up losing it and cut him off.

So nice to see Gallo get a taste of his own medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: jaffy27

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I was channel surfing when I heard this caller “Nick” spar with Gallo and get under his skin, so much so that Gallo ended up losing it and cut him off.

So nice to see Gallo get a taste of his own medicine.
ya coaught that too... loser... big man , can just cut a guy off...

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Sad to see this item as Marco was always an interesting read:

Looking forward to find out what sports outlet he lands on next although this past year, I caught him doing Habs pre-game shows on 690 and was a frequent pundit on BPM’s early afternoon show with Max Van Houtte.

Tanti auguri on your wedding, Marco!

Reactions: jsol and jaffy27

JohnTheBaptist

We are brothers/sisters and of the Divine Source
Nov 13, 2022
ya coaught that too... loser... big man , can just cut a guy off...
That's what people from his side of the aisle do, that's how they react when challenged. They don't want honest discourse. They love to pander to authority and narratives. "I support the current thing". They believe what they're told to believe by the government and the "experts and fact checkers"

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Knuckles pod cast pretty good

Yep, the one with Andrew shaw was pretty candid. You get a further glimpse of how unliked Greg pateryn was. He sort of sounds like the Ryan suter type persona without the Ryan suter talent.

It was also pretty funny how he got Rick green to open up in a recent epsidode.... A guy who is usually pretty stoich and clichéd.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Mario Tremblay retires from his gig on AC.

I was surprised to see him keep at it for so long. The guy lived off cliches, anecdotes and simple observations — there are much better and more deserving pundits already on staff at RDS.

Now, please get rid of the barking fool Norman Flynn. Deadwood’s gotta go.

Last edited:

Habnot

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site

Mario Tremblay retires from his gig on AC.

I was surprised to see him keep at it for so long. The guy lived off cliches, anecdotes and simple observations — there are much better and more deserving pundits already on staff at RDS.

Now, please get rid of the barking fool Norman Flynn. Deadwood’s gotta go.

Don't forget Gaston. Useless dolt.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Shoutout to Marinaro for getting the Caufield contract before anyone else.

Remember when Eklund broke the MSL news?

Weird times

Reactions: Garry Valk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad