OT - NO POLITICS Trick or Treat, Foliage, and possibly Snow Oh NO!!!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’m not going to lie. I feel broken. Call the friend you haven’t talked to, visit the family you haven’t been on great terms with. Tell them you love them because automated voicemails of the deceased are really f***ing awful

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I admit to now being lazy

257494389_10224837495777410_2541764544792379396_n.jpg

Reactions: Alicat

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I’m not going to lie. I feel broken. Call the friend you haven’t talked to, visit the family you haven’t been on great terms with. Tell them you love them because automated voicemails of the deceased are really f***ing awful

@TD Charlie - I can't imagine your pain right now. ( I was made aware of what happened on Saturday )

Feel free to vent here - Your HF Bruins family will try to help anyway we can.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Sending you the biggest hug I can. I have no words other than my dm’s are opem and to say love you.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Chuck, saw the news.
My heart goes out to you and your family.
Terrible. My sincere condolences. If you need to talk you have more friends here than you will ever know.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007

Just came by to say we are both thinking of you and sending love your way.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I’m so sorry Chuck. My thoughts are with your family.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010

sending you lots of love and strength, Chuck.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
UPS sucks ass. Sent something important to my house. I didnt even know UPS was gonna be the people sending it. Checked today and it said it came in the mail Saturday. Nothing is in my mail and all UPS says is its in a locker. went to 2 ups stores they cant tell me anything. My girl called and they cant tell us anything, said they can/will contact the driver. Now I am on some live chat thats useless. They said they close at 8. May have meant 8 east coast cuz I called their line and no one is there.

Why cant we talk to actual people when we call these places? Automated is shit.

Reactions: BMC

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
3FAC8C45-DFB2-4DF0-A75B-57EE68DB8E0C.jpeg
My daughter asked me if she had to wear a black dress for the services. I asked her what she wanted and she said maybe something that uncle Chris would wear. So we picked out a Grateful Dead youth shirt together and ordered it. Going through my brothers room a little tonight and what do I find? The same shirt, in his size, still in the packaging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad