Value of: Trevor Zegras this offseason

nbducksfan19

Jun 4, 2008
No, we not interested. He's one of those guys who get you to playoffs. But not through playoffs.

Didn’t the guy win tournament MVP at WJC?

I have no idea if the guy would perform well in the playoffs, but I am very confused by the definitive narrative that he would be a playoff bust, simply because he sometimes scores highlight reel goals?

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Come on man, you're embarrassing the rest of us Montreal fans. Zegras is 23. He's still has runway to get to his peak self. Making proclamations like he's just a complimentary piece is no better than the geniuses that declared Slafkovsky a bust.

You can recognize the quality of the player but be reluctant to pay tge price for any number of reasons. Sometimes there just isn't a fit. And sometimes we fans like to think we're smarter than the gms.

I personally don't see a fit based on each teams needs but I don't feel the need to try to devalue Zegras.
I have experience is why. Obvious you dont. I Been around to celebrate 10 cups. Know way he plays, contract knocked him off his game. Can tell his demeanor. Zegras over rated. Going to be another Dubois mistake.

Will to win usually puts them over the top to win cup. Players with great passion for the game usually achieve this.

• Wow
Reactions: Yemeth

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
I have experience is why. Obvious you dont. I Been around to celebrate 10 cups. Know way he plays, contract knocked him off his game. Can tell his demeanor. Zegras over rated. Going to be another Dubois mistake.

Will to win usually puts them over the top to win cup. Players with great passion for the game usually achieve this.
How many of those cup teams were you the gm of? did you play on? Coach?

How many Anaheim pra dices have you run? How many games have you been in the locker room for? Oh, also, can I borrow your time machine so I can see how a 23 year old Zegras matures as a player over the next few years?

You're just so.e dude on the internet, just like the rest of us, so don't act like you have this incredible insight the rest of us xant possibly have. If you don't want to pay the price for Zegras, or you just don't like him, that's fine. Making pronouncement like "you don't win with players like Zegras" is just as close minded as "Slafkovsky is the wortst 1st OA ever"

It doesn't make you seem smart or insightful, it makes you seem petty.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
How many of those cup teams were you the gm of? did you play on? Coach?

How many Anaheim pra dices have you run? How many games have you been in the locker room for? Oh, also, can I borrow your time machine so I can see how a 23 year old Zegras matures as a player over the next few years?

You're just so.e dude on the internet, just like the rest of us, so don't act like you have this incredible insight the rest of us xant possibly have. If you don't want to pay the price for Zegras, or you just don't like him, that's fine. Making pronouncement like "you don't win with players like Zegras" is just as close minded as "Slafkovsky is the wortst 1st OA ever"

It doesn't make you seem smart or insightful, it makes you seem petty.
A lot more than you'll ever be. Obviously

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
Somebody close this thread. This is legit becoming one of the dumbest thread I’ve read in a long time.

Anaheim wants a premium return for a premium asset that they’re not even looking to trade in the first place.

Pretty sure Ducks fans don’t want to hear anymore about how Zegras is apparently not built for the playoffs (lmfao) or shitty prospects + late/mid 1st.

/The end.

We don’t need another 33 pages of this nonsense.

Sniperberg

Mar 30, 2017

This is some peak LARPing. You enjoy polishing your cups, mister Tortorella, while the rest of us enjoy watching Zegras do his thing.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad