Player Discussion Trevor Zegras : Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FlyingV09

Jun 15, 2009
Alberta, Canada
The takeaway from that to me was that they talked to him about coming in and putting in extra work and then he did it, didn't give anyone a hard time about it, and was still doing it even after Des left.
I'm encouraged that you see him with Mctavish a lot. McT has excellent work habits from what I've been told by guys who played with him. Hopefully that can rub off on Trevor.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017

I got a chuckle out of this. Can't remember if the Ducks changed social media directors, but they've really upgraded their presence there over the last couple of seasons.

Reactions: Yemeth

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
I really believe that there's a deal in place with Z, Terry, and Drysdale, but Pat is doing his due diligence and trying to move Gibson and doesn't want to get it on ink and paper until that is done.

Moving Gibby has huge implications both on the ice and on our cap space.
What reason could they possibly have to do this?
The Ducks have more then enough cap space.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Well now Im just going to mess with you...

Keeping this going for Leo :)

Id imagine Z signs after Terry since Terry has the clock on him with Arbitration next week. Would be interesting if they both signed around the same time, but I could see Z signing something in like late August, no real rush other than the fans being nervous.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
He's pretty silly to watch in the shootouts. Good lord those hands.
As a goalie, it is incredible to watch. Those hands at work this quickly, with such control that he can perfectly calmly watch the goalie, and then his ability to read a goalie‘s first little move, combined with a pretty nasty shot on both back and forehand in tight - as Hayward said, it’s almost unfair.

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
Saw this video today as well. I'm quite confident in saying that Z only misses on the shootout when the puck bounces on the ice or when the goalie somehow deflects the shot attempt just wide. He pretty much does whatever he wants to and succeeds in the shootout.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
Saw this video today as well. I'm quite confident in saying that Z only misses on the shootout when the puck bounces on the ice or when the goalie somehow deflects the shot attempt just wide. He pretty much does whatever he wants to and succeeds in the shootout.
I just love the fact that he is boo' d so much while on the road. Sometimes it's good to be the Villain.

GermanRocket7

Make Bettman irrelevant again
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2008
Düsseldorf
I just love the fact that he is boo' d so much while on the road. Sometimes it's good to be the Villain.
Sometimes, you say?
cut (1).jpg

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
if it's that guy who's calling out the reps, clearly not Eakins but tough to tell if he's the one talking. still doubt it's him tho

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad