Player Discussion Trevor Zegras : Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
It’s interesting to note, I believe Zegras , Caufield, Dubois, and Hughes all have the same agent.
It's like their the boys from Goonies or Stranger Things.

Goonies: Zegras = Mouth, Caufield = Fat kid, Dubois = Brand, Hughes = Data. Leason = Sloth.

Stranger Things: Zegras = Steve, Caufield = Dustin, Hughes = Michael, Dubois = Jonathan.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Goonies: Zegras = Mouth, Caufield = Fat kid, Dubois = Brand, Hughes = Data. Leason = Sloth.

Stranger Things: Zegras = Steve, Caufield = Dustin, Hughes = Michael, Dubois = Jonathan.

You know the guy that played Mikey in the Goonies, also played Rudy, who also was in Encino Man, who also played the brother to Drew Barrymore’s character in 50 First Dates, and played Samwise in LOTR, also voiced Raphael in the 2012 TMNT series.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
You know the guy that played Mikey in the Goonies, also played Rudy, who also was in Encino Man, who also played the brother to Drew Barrymore’s character in 50 First Dates, and played Samwise in LOTR, also voiced Raphael in the 2012 TMNT series.
And Sean Astin is the only Goonie to be in Stranger Things. I remember when his character died in 24 season 5 of poison gas it was like oh no Mikey forgot his inhaler dammit lol. His half brother MacKenzie Astin was a villain in SyFys The Magicians as Reynard the fox.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Zegras will be the last to sign imo. i feel like he's one where it could possibly bleed into training camp.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach

It is strange to me that the Goonies is still shown on television on a regular basis. I remember when it came out, a long time ago. And Leason as Sloth is completely inaccurate. Sloth was played by John Matuszek. On the football field Matuszek was a fierce, physical player.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
It is strange to me that the Goonies is still shown on television on a regular basis. I remember when it came out, a long time ago. And Leason as Sloth is completely inaccurate. Sloth was played by John Matuszek. On the football field Matuszek was a fierce, physical player.
It's because Sloth is a gentle giant stereotype but even Sloth has alot more aggression than Leason.

Gliff

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Tennessee
It isn't him, relax.

1688154439259.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad