Confirmed with Link: Travis Hamonic has requested a trade Part I

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
Now for a season of ridiculous offers on the Trade board.

#inexilefromtradeforum

That's the cross we have to bear. I've already had enough of Oiler fans on the trade section. WE DO NOT NEED OR WANT EBERLE!

In the end, I hope something can be worked out with Winnipeg so Hamonic can be closest to home.

BroadwayJay*

So I'm the only one who thinks Regina's own Jordan Eberle would be a great addition to our team?

He's a nice player who never misses a game and scores points. Certainly a lower value than Hamonic, but unrelated he is a nice player we could use. At least I think so.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
That's right. I don't know that because I'm not a professional evaluator of hockey talent. To my knowledge, neither are you.

while i dont disagree with your thought, to play devil's advocate to your remark....lois leduc should be given a shot too

I didn't get the memo that Leduc and Enigmatic were both highly rated 1st round draft picks who are excelling in Bridgeport. Stop trying to argue with people for the sake of arguing. It's annoying.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I didn't get the memo that Leduc and Enigmatic were both highly rated 1st round draft picks who are excelling in Bridgeport. Stop trying to argue with people for the sake of arguing. It's annoying.

Stop harping on Pulock every friggin' chance you get and there'll be no need to argue.

For the record, that's the only reason I challenged you on it. I actually share your viewpoint that he should be given a shot (although Pelech getting the call over both Pulock and Mayfield has be rethinking it a bit). However, I don't have the impulsive need to type it multiple times a day.

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc

i 100% agree with you that pulock should have gotten a look by now....i just think his point is that he trusts that the staff has been paying close attention to his game in camp/during the year and feel he needs more time.....right or wrong, they are paid to make those decisions

Strome18

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Yeah, blah blah blah. A guy who desperately wants off the team is gonna play his hardest. Well at least Cappy will be happy, he loves guys who play hahd.

He has played the most minutes (23) this season and has always been a warrior and great teammate. I expect nothing less. Ig he requested this 2 months ago and was a dick, lie other players he would have sulked (Nina) and not played hard. He cares for the Isles, his teammates and obviously his family. This must be really hard on Hammer.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Stop harping on Pulock every friggin' chance you get and there'll be no need to argue.

For the record, that's the only reason I challenged you on it. I actually share your viewpoint that he should be given a shot (although Pelech getting the call over both Pulock and Mayfield has be rethinking it a bit). However, I don't have the impulsive need to type it multiple times a day.

And I don't feel the need to defend Brooklyn from obvious trolls multiple times a day. If you don't like it, don't respond.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
i 100% agree with you that pulock should have gotten a look by now....i just think his point is that he trusts that the staff has been paying close attention to his game in camp/during the year and feel he needs more time.....right or wrong, they are paid to make those decisions

I agree, that wasn't directed at you. I enjoy your posts.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
Quote:

hamonic called the matter "strictly personal" and understandably wouldn't go any further. Said he'd play the whole season if need be. #isles

This makes Garth's job easier, getting a #2/#3 for a team looking for playoff run--will be chomping at the bit come Jan/Feb. Now if TH opens up his request list to California, we could potentially see a nice haul.

You mean like us? In the scenario you presented above, the "nice haul" would be picks and prospects. Unless Snow could immediately flip that for an impact NHL-ready player (preferably a defenseman), we'd instantly be a worse team.

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY
So I'm the only one who thinks Regina's own Jordan Eberle would be a great addition to our team?

He's a nice player who never misses a game and scores points. Certainly a lower value than Hamonic, but unrelated he is a nice player we could use. At least I think so.

The guy who has been on the shelf all season doesn't miss games? He has been relatively healthy before this season, but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Edmonton fans are falling over themselves offering him up for Hammer, that says something.

Eberle is a rich man's Brad Boyes and we've already seen how complementary soft forwards do nothing to help out JT. If I'm going to pay a winger $6M, I want someone who can drive the play and make his linmates better rather than another leech.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
The guy who has been on the shelf all season doesn't miss games? He has been relatively healthy before this season, but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Edmonton fans are falling over themselves offering him up for Hammer, that says something.

Eberle is a rich man's Brad Boyes and we've already seen how complementary soft forwards do nothing to help out JT. If I'm going to pay a winger $6M, I want someone who can drive the play and make his linmates better rather than another leech.

I've been waiting all day for that reference :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad