Confirmed with Link: Travis Hamonic has requested a trade Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
At the risk of getting a bit OT, I suppose you're right. I know one stats/numbers guy who swears Spacek is the steal of the draft. We'll know more about Armia next fall when he needs waivers. Harkins isn't playing poorly, bad puck luck.
Spacek is very impressive, but prospects don't go from mid round picks to blue chip overnight. He'll need to prove himself over the next few seasons to be regarded that highly.

I watch the WHL most frequently. Harkins isn't that talented offensively. He's going to be a 3rd liner in the NHL, that's his projection. Those guys aren't A-level prospects, and if he continues to struggle offensively, that hampers his stock a bit.

That said, Winnipeg has a very impressive group of prospects overall at every position.

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
Can someone read between the lines here for me and blame it on Josh Bailey?

It's a conspiracy for Strait to secure a spot in the top six. He failed with the whole Leddy license twitter theft scam a year ago and is now going after Travis.

:naughty:

BroadwayJay*

It's a conspiracy for Strait to secure a spot in the top six. He failed with the whole Leddy license twitter theft scam a year ago and is now going after Travis.

:naughty:

If you read between teh lines, I think this makes sense yeah.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Well Hamonic's statement cleared up everything...........not. I guess you can be more vague, but not sure how much more.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
Quote:

hamonic called the matter "strictly personal" and understandably wouldn't go any further. Said he'd play the whole season if need be. #isles

This makes Garth's job easier, getting a #2/#3 for a team looking for playoff run--will be chomping at the bit come Jan/Feb. Now if TH opens up his request list to California, we could potentially see a nice haul.

DarkHorse

Go Banana!
Jul 15, 2003
Well Hamonic's statement cleared up everything...........not. I guess you can be more vague, but not sure how much more.

He said he'd play all year if needed. That's all I need to hear. He's not putting pressure on the Isles. This is a long-range thing for him it seems.

BroadwayJay*

Yeah, blah blah blah. A guy who desperately wants off the team is gonna play his hardest. Well at least Cappy will be happy, he loves guys who play hahd.

How are we connecting this to Josh Bailey and/or Brooklyn though?

I need the READ BETWEEN THE LINERS to clarify this please.

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
Yeah, blah blah blah. A guy who desperately wants off the team is gonna play his hardest. Well at least Cappy will be happy, he loves guys who play hahd.

When did the situation become desperate?

I think some fans are overreacting here. Surprise.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Hammer saying he'd play the whole season if need be I guess is a blessing and a curse. Hammers the type of guy that will go out and play hard no matter what but now I think this thing will drag out. We're going to have to wonder if every game from here on out is his last game as an islander until the end of the season.

I know it's his personal Buisness and his life but I would really love to know what it is.

YesCubed

Mar 2, 2015
How are we connecting this to Josh Bailey and/or Brooklyn though?

I need the READ BETWEEN THE LINERS to clarify this please.

Gold is one of Brooklyn's real colors.

Also, ever hear of gold chains? Bailey is a prominent user of chains and I have no doubt he has "gold" ones too.

Wake up, people!

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
The fact that they have known Hammer could likely be dealt any day and they have not played Pulock or Mayfield to at least see what they got is really dissapointing.

No way the new owners are going to hold onto this staff after they take complete control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad