Confirmed with Link: Travis Hamonic has requested a trade Part I

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadwayJay*

Gold is one of Brooklyn's real colors.

Also, ever hear of gold chains? Bailey is a prominent user of chains and I have no doubt he has "gold" ones too.

Wake up, people!

About time someone hit the REAL ISSUES!

#BlameBrooklailey

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Feel much better about this whole thing now. Move him during the offseason and get a better return, he will play hard all year and JT and the team supports him.

BroadwayJay*

Hamonic could no longer deal with the off centered scoreboard and screwy goal horn. That's how I read it

Is there any other reading? Definitely possible that he heard the subway goal horn that day and demanded a trade from the bench as a result.

I'm just trying to figure out the Bailey connection. It is definitely there.

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
Feel much better about this whole thing now. Move him during the offseason and get a better return, he will play hard all year and JT and the team supports him.

Yep. Or one of these teams has a couple of injured D men and gets desperate and Isles pick up a goal scorer.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
Interpreted: Garth is getting the return he wants and if no one likes it they can go **** themselves. I guess that means Gardiner + JVR is off the table :( :sarcasm:

seabass45

Jan 12, 2007
Just curious: would people here do something like Wheeler+Buff for Okposo+Hamonic? Both teams offload a guy who might not stick around, get a good controlled asset. Isles would have to figure out whether to dump a lot of money on Buff or fill that spot some other way.

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
Just curious: would people here do something like Wheeler+Buff for Okposo+Hamonic? Both teams offload a guy who might not stick around, get a good controlled asset. Isles would have to figure out whether to dump a lot of money on Buff or fill that spot some other way.

Of course you do that. John Tavares could score 50 with Blake Wheeler. WPG isn't going to trade their best player!

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
We can only speculate as to the 'Why?'

My hunch is it must be some kind of degenerative illness if it is Family related. I'm guessing it is an illness/diagnosis with a timeline and some doctor has given a loved one 3-5 years. Could be completely wrong about it but it's my shot in the dark.

He is not Evander Kane or ROR, Hammer is a hi character guy and the fact that he is willing to play the season with us does help. Believe that Snow is in NO HURRY to move him. Might even explain why many of us were convinced the organization was making him 'our stud'. Hopefully he stays healthy and can help us out on a deep playoff run. If we are on the outside looking in come the deadline, then he is moved then.

Snow is actually not in as bad of a position as we may have initially thought. This is a step backward for the team, he is literally our only homegrown top-4 D Man (I'm still not sold on CdH if you haven't figured that out). I really don't want Eberle because for a little more we could keep Okposo who I prefer.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
To be honest I'd be happy with a Nurse/Hammer swap. I'm assuming that would've happened already if it was on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad