Post-Game Talk: Traverse City tournament. Leafs finish with 2-1 record.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kerk

Apr 27, 2009
sounds like kressler went into the boards hard on a trip and has been feeling it since. hope he's ok.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
If this isn't the feelings I am used to with the Leafs.Get really excited for this game and then get let down. I know it's not the fault of the team but still lol

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario

Hes a legitimate prospect

Played with Bedard's team most of last year but got a cu0 of coffee in the NHL and was solid

The jackets have so many D its crazy

Werenski
Provorov
Seversen
Gudbranson (sucks but signed for 3 years lol)
Boqvist
Bean
Peeke

Along with

Jiricek
Meteychuk
Stozil
Ceaulmans

They are a team we should look into making a deal with in a year or two if guys like minten/cowan increase value and we have a position need

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
its 5-0! have them right where we want them!
Yep.

I only get the whim-whams when we are winning 4-1. :sarcasm:

Hes a legitimate prospect

Played with Bedard's team most of last year but got a cu0 of coffee in the NHL and was solid

The jackets have so many D its crazy

Werenski
Provorov
Seversen
Gudbranson (sucks but signed for 3 years lol)
Boqvist
Bean
Peeke

Along with

Jiricek
Meteychuk
Stozil
Ceaulmans

They are a team we should look into making a deal with in a year or two if guys like minten/cowan increase value and we have a position need
Peeke is a guy we should already be trying to get.

Been saying it for almost 2 seasons, and with the pipeline depth they have something has got to give.

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Reactions: LeafSteel

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Man, i wished we had drafted better over the last few years. Cannot see many of the guys making it unfortunately, regardless of their size.

• Haha
Reactions: Isaac Nootin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad