Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Josh Allen invited to the BBQ confirmed.
Josh is a dream for fans. I'd rather have him than Mahomes. I feel like most games he needs to give the gladiator speech Russel Crowe style. He is QB1 his D keeps letting him down. Those ints don't mean shit. Not to mention he is basically a golden retriever.

Mahomes walking with a stick up his butt is getting really old.

Reactions: Digable5

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Josh is a dream for fans. I'd rather have him than Mahomes. I feel like most games he needs to give the gladiator speech Russel Crowe style. He is QB1 his D keeps letting him down. Those ints don't mean shit. Not to mention he is basically a golden retriever.

Mahomes walking with a stick up his butt is getting really old.
The rings weigh him down.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
If there's a second bye week, plus another regular season game.
Then you're taking away one pre-season game.

Does the regular season then start on Labor Day Weekend? Or is the Superbowl now half way into February?

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Does the regular season then start on Labor Day Weekend? Or is the Superbowl now half way into February?
The next Super Bowl is Feb 9th. Considering there are only 28 days in February it already is basically half way into the month.

:sarcasm:

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
If there's a second bye week, plus another regular season game.
Then you're taking away one pre-season game.

That seems ideal--consistently start and end the season with Mondays off between Labor Day and Presidents Day

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
That seems ideal--consistently start and end the season with Mondays off between Labor Day and Presidents Day

They could do away with the extra week in between AFC/NFC champion game and SB. But, I don't think they'd want to do that. more time to heal up, plus all the media coverage gets more revenue for 2 full weeks with the hype.

As a fan, I don't mind week 1 being on labor day weekend. I'd be paying attention and make it the thing to watch. But, a lot of folks travel, outdoors not in front of TVs, etc.

But, I don't really want even more brutal cold temp playoff games.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
They've talked about being open to moving the Super Bowl to the day before president's day in the past. Get that natural day off the next day (at least for some)
That sure seems like an ideal thing. A lot of people get President's Day off, and if the Super Bowl is moved to the day before I think it's possible that even more might.

Personally, I like the idea of an 18 game schedule with 2 bye weeks and only 2 preseason games. And my bet is that the owners are going to push like mad to get every team to have one overseas game with one bye preceding said game. In return, I hope the players get extra roster spots (maybe bump to 50 active and 10 scratches per week) and an expanded practice squad.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
That sure seems like an ideal thing. A lot of people get President's Day off, and if the Super Bowl is moved to the day before I think it's possible that even more might.

Personally, I like the idea of an 18 game schedule with 2 bye weeks and only 2 preseason games. And my bet is that the owners are going to push like mad to get every team to have one overseas game with one bye preceding said game. In return, I hope the players get extra roster spots (maybe bump to 50 active and 10 scratches per week) and an expanded practice squad.

Forgot about President's day. I get that holiday off so I'm now sold on that idea. I always hold back on the drinks since I do Not wanna be hungover for work. But with the holiday now I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad