Buffalo Bills Training Camp - July 16 (rookies), July 23 (veterans)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
They would never do it but give them a second bye week and be done with it. 3 pre-season games are perfect, 17 games is a lot but two bye weeks can make a difference.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

1721859476342.png

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
This offense could theoretically struggle between the 20's if they don't get enough from the receiver corps, but I have no idea how you deal with them inside the red zone. Just way too many places for the ball to go, including obviously Josh himself

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
This offense could theoretically struggle between the 20's if they don't get enough from the receiver corps, but I have no idea how you deal with them inside the red zone. Just way too many places for the ball to go, including obviously Josh himself
I'm of the opposite opinion. Coleman's ability to win contested catches, Kincaid's size/hands/routes, Knox's size and versatility, Josh's versatility, Cook's versatility, the O-line doing as well as it did last season with Brow and Torrence being as young as they are... I see an offense that's designed to win underneath. And maybe that's by design. Maybe the Bills are saying "want to take away the explosive plays over the top? That's fine. We'll carve you up underneath instead."

EDIT: Just saw that you said they'd struggle between the 20's. My bad. Ignore most of what I said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabreality

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Edwards @ #1 Safety this morning per wgr
No surprise. I think they're going to rotate safeties like they did LBs last year when figuring out who was going to replace Edmunds. Eventually someone will take the reins. I'm still imagining that Rapp and Edwards start and that Bishop gets more time as the year progresses.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
No surprise. I think they're going to rotate safeties like they did LBs last year when figuring out who was going to replace Edmunds. Eventually someone will take the reins. I'm still imagining that Rapp and Edwards start and that Bishop gets more time as the year progresses.
Yeah it would have been more surprising if Hamlin got the first team reps 2 days in a row.

I figured they were just rewarding Hamlin yesterday with the first shot at first team reps. He has more time in the system than Edwards and I guess he’s really been working his butt off this spring to try and win a starting role. McDermott liked to reward that kind of stuff.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Bishop this season. McDermott’s comments made it sound like maybe Bishop didn’t show up to camp in the best shape…

Coach Sean McDermott mentioned his belief that safety is one of the three most difficult positions to learn as a young player. And then when asked about Bishop, McDermott made a comment about players needing to be in shape.

“He’s got to come out and get off to a good start,” McDermott said. “We mentioned when we left to the whole team of being in the best shape that you’ve ever been in, because that’s really the start. If you don’t come into camp in shape, things happen, you’re not available, then you can’t do anything.”

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad