Trades and UFA’s - Trade Deadline Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
His physicality is so overrated. Outside of a few open ice hits, this dude is soft and does not get nasty at all.

I dont understand this

I think you'd just add him to a committee that includes Benoit and McCabe. None of these guys are going to be game changing defensemen by themselves. Would prefer something a little better than Boosh ideally though.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Lybushkin makes that much that they need to work out retention?

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Seems like it will be done soon.

Leafs do not need heavy retention on Lyubushkin so this is likely not all they wanna accomplish.

I always find it strange when a team like Carolina helps by retaining salary in these kinds of deals. Shouldn't they be saving that cap space to, you know, improve their own team? Maybe there is a reason Carolina never advances very far.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I always find it strange when a team like Carolina helps by retaining salary in these kinds of deals. Shouldn't they be saving that cap space to, you know, improve their own team? Maybe there is a reason Carolina never advances very far.

We used to do it while competing. Lehner was a leaf.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Feels like Boosh won’t be the only deal Treliving makes if there is retention involved.

NVM Jarnkrok is coming back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad