Trades and UFA’s - Trade Deadline Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Lebrun is a Habs shill, he will always do his utmost best to help MTL in any way he can. Savard isn't going to fetch that sort of return.

Reactions: Burnie97

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Agreed. Rielly has been here for a decade and the best partner you could give him was TJ Brodie on his off side for a few years? And his other best partners being Hainsey, Luke Schenn and friggin Lyubushkin? That is absolutely pathetic. Also shows how ass the Leafs are at drafting / developing D.
Quoted for truth.

Ridiculous that year in, year out, we still don’t have a true RHD to work with Rielly.

Instead you put LHD to play on their offside and this is deemed a suitable top pairing defensive pair?

Rubbish

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Quoted for truth.

Ridiculous that year in, year out, we still don’t have a true RHD to work with Rielly.

Instead you put LHD to play on their offside and this is deemed a suitable top pairing defensive pair?

Rubbish
this guy became the best d man in the first round with schenn by his side. LUKE Zf***ING SCHENN.

Imagine what he could do with a legit top 4 stay at home d lol.

Reactions: Buds17 and Jmo89

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I dunno why people are so up in arms about Lyubushkin. He's a big physical defenseman that skates well. He's more effective than Giordano and Lagesson in the same role. He'll likely be dirt cheap to acquire and give the Leafs a RHD they can play for ~17 minutes.

This is peak Treliving. There are much better pending UFA options but doesn't seem they are feasible without giving up a first.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I dunno why people are so up in arms about Lyubushkin. He's a big physical defenseman that skates well. He's more effective than Giordano and Lagesson in the same role. He'll likely be dirt cheap and give the Leafs a RHD they can play for ~17 minutes.

There are much better pending UFA options but doesn't seem they are feasible without giving up a first.

Because fans probably want someone like Makar. Or Fox. Or at the worst case Hedman.

• Haha
Reactions: OVO16

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Dumba looked good tonight to be fair.

Hard pass on Boosh coming back, he's redundant with Benoit in the lineup.

Reactions: Jmo89

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I dunno why people are so up in arms about Lyubushkin. He's a big physical defenseman that skates well. He's more effective than Giordano and Lagesson in the same role. He'll likely be dirt cheap and give the Leafs a RHD they can play for ~17 minutes.

This is peak Treliving.
I wanted someone more meaner than Lyubhskin. His puck handling skills were also horrific.

He;s better than Giordano for sure but not Lagesson. He's lucky he's right handed

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

This is peak Treliving. There are much better pending UFA options but doesn't seem they are feasible without giving up a first.
You better hope as a fan your GM can do better than Lyb.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
The Leafs would probably love Henrique at 50% with Lyubushkin. But seems very unlikely based on the return they want for Henrique.

Reactions: Jmo89

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
I thought lub had like 3 years left. If it is us and he’s cheap I wouldn’t be thrilled but whatever.

Brodie McCabe
Rielly Lub
Benny. Lilly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad