Trades and UFA’s - Trade Deadline Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
If Nylander came with an extension, I wonder if Colorado would have interest.

To Toronto: Bowen Byram + Arturri Lehkonen
To Colorado: William Nylander + Marshall Rafai

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Who says they're offering Clarke anyway, or Drysdale from Anaheim, who I mentioned last week in a deal for Knies.

It's just fan speculation.
Clarke was a guy I mentioned multiple times this past off-season in a move if we were to trade Nylander. Highly doubt LA moves him now. Drysdale can’t stay healthy.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Say Rielly gets hurt and is out for a couple of months.

What happens then?

Right now Timmins is the only thing keeping Laurie from playing 20 minutes per game.

Trading him would be short sighted and stupid, frankly....

I have been getting a lot of pushback on this too. Runway is needed.
you could say that about any player, the reason the D is questionable is because of poor cap allocation. Timmins can't defend regardless of his offensive upside................

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
One more concussion and Byram is on Robidas island.

Not the risk you take for the price of a 21 year old top 6 power forward

problem is you don't trade for top pairing Dmen when there playing well. you have to take risks to get big rewards. this is a risk I would take. other players have gotten past multiple concussions and been fine.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Timmins can't defend regardless of his offensive upside................
Patience.

Noting, the last three games, he's been one of the top two D in Shots For % while on the ice, and near the top in Corsi For too.

He hasn't had many NHL games and is still in the learning process. If you can grow him to be acceptable defensively, while putting up 0.5 PPG as a D man, that's pretty damned good.

In his limited nine games this year, he is plus 5, and 60th in the league in PPG for D.... If those stats continue, you've got a keeper.

His plus minus is the second highest on the team, for D.

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
With all the smoke coming out of st Louis I guess we'll see if they go on a run like they did last time they fired a coach mid-season. Think they won the cup that year. But if they keep sliding gotta wonder if parayko will be back on the block

Reactions: Leaffan1991
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad