Speculation: Trade Speculation Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
ugh oshie. i wish.

and im all for jagr. i think hed fit in nicely here. for several months. if hes the merc that can help this team hit that extra gear on offense, then so be it.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
With the Leafs calling up their captain and leading scorer from the AHL, I think a forward is going to be moved sometime soon.

Important to add that this player will have too pass through waivers to go back to the AHL. He is 27 however soo he may pass through. Dont see why they would do it, they have more then enough forwards

Kulemin or MacArthur

Do it Louuuu

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Also im at the point that anyone that can bring production to this team, I am all for. We cant be picky here, we just have to take what we can with what we have

Zubrus Coffee Maker

Blinded by my Zubrus
Nov 14, 2008
Cobourg, ON
Travis will come around, when his confidence comes back and he starts to work in the corners again he'll start scoring. i think we need to trade Tallinder or Volch and re-coup some picks, maybe that'll have a Langenbrunner effect and scare some guys into playing better

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If we didn't have that BS penalty of losing a first round next year then I'd love to give a first rounder for Pominville. He'd replace Parise immediately.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
and according to star trek, when two black holes collide, it creates an....**** i dont know, send a probe mr worf.

which kind?

Ilia_probe.jpg

or

nomad-star-trek.jpg

or

kirk+rock.jpg

wait, that last one isn't a probe. N/M.

Do not want anything from Buffalo that isn't Vanek or Foligno.

Devs4L

Mar 8, 2006
Really starting to believe Fayne could be traded. We can survive the loss of Fayne short term and long term. Harrold has brought a nice element, we have 5 d-men under contract for next year not including Fayne, Gelinas and Urbom could be pushing for a spot, and cap money will be there to add a d-man in free agency/re-sign Zidlicky.

Have to think Fayne would be a much more desirable player for other teams than Tallinder or Volchenkov. It would help open up our options.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Really starting to believe Fayne could be traded. We can survive the loss of Fayne short term and long term. Harrold has brought a nice element, we have 5 d-men under contract for next year not including Fayne, Gelinas and Urbom could be pushing for a spot, and cap money will be there to add a d-man in free agency/re-sign Zidlicky.

Have to think Fayne would be a much more desirable player for other teams than Tallinder or Volchenkov. It would help open up our options.

Unfortunately I think you're right. Fayne is young enough, good enough, and making peanuts. He would bring back the most in a trade.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I'm not sure if he will be traded, and I don't want him traded. At least not for a rental, but I said back in February that he just might be more desirable than Tallinder and definitely more than Volchenkov. He's on a bargain cap hit too.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Zidlicky and Harrold could both be gone next year and I still hope we trade Tallinder. So I don't think moving Fayne is wise from a personnel stand point.

day1devilsfan

Jul 19, 2011
Interwebz of PA
Don't think Fayne is going anywhere especially w/ Harrold being a 31yo UFA next year.

He's the guy I'd say Lou is trying to move. PMD with a cheap cap hit / rental for a team looking for a guy like that. Fayne is apart of the D's future along with cast of characters we talk about everyday.

I think Buffalo is going to be a trade partner and I have nothing but pure gut feeling on his one... Stafford looks like the guy as well. Good seized RW who needs a change of scenery. Good points made that maybe being w/ Zajac they both can wake up (even though I think Travis has begun to).

Henrique-Loki-Kovy
Elias-Zajac-Stafford
Poni-Zubs-Clarkson
CBGB

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Harrold doesn't have any kind of value to get us something significant. Not even in a package unless Tallinder or somebody else is part of that package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad