Speculation: Trade Speculation Part V

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmqdevils

Feb 5, 2011
we're not getting bobby ryan. i know this is kinda for fun, but let's be realistic here.. you don't think the rangers or flyers would offer more than clarkson, a d prospect with horrible trade value atm, and josefson who has played horrible this year?

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
we're not getting bobby ryan. i know this is kinda for fun, but let's be realistic here.. you don't think the rangers or flyers would offer more than clarkson, a d prospect with horrible trade value atm, and josefson who has played horrible this year?

The salary cap exists. And Merril (which is the last proposal I saw) isn't a D prospect.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
The salary cap exists. And Merril (which is the last proposal I saw) isn't a D prospect.

Uh_wtf_gif.gif

?

HughJazz3dg

Jun 27, 2011
I don't know if this has been brought up, but what do you guys think of getting Grabovski? I'm not sure what he'd cost, but I think it'd be pretty great to have him center Elias and Zubrus.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I'm a fan of his. Very underrated 2 way center. Producing mostly at ES. He would fit in the system so well.

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
I love Grabo. The Leafs would be insane to trade him but I'd give up Clarkson+ for him.

I wouldn't trade Clarkson unless he said flat out he would not resign. I just don't see him leaving. He is playing for his junior coach and a team that quite frankly was the only one to give him a shot in the NHL. The chance to succeed and become the former 30 goal scorer that he is.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
I just can't see Lou going after Jagr. I don't know why but he doesn't strike me as a Lou type of acquisition.

Jagr doesn't strike me as a Lou type of *signing*, but as a cheap rental to try and save a season? Jagr isn't a Ranger anymore, I think Lou would do it if the price were right.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
I would love to trade for Tomas Kopecky or Jamie McGinn, just looking at players on basement teams

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
I've just had this feeling for the last week or so that Stafford is going to end up in NJ. He has two more seasons after this one, $4m cap. I think he'd be a good add for you guys.

What do you think the Devs would offer for him?

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I don't know if this has been brought up, but what do you guys think of getting Grabovski? I'm not sure what he'd cost, but I think it'd be pretty great to have him center Elias and Zubrus.

hes good, but I dont think we can afford sinking 10+ mil into Zajac and Grabo for a number of years in a row. I'd want him but idk if upper management would be willing to pay that contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad