Speculation: Trade Speculation Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GM17*

We should just put Gelinas at RW. His natural position.

WHO'S WITH ME?!

Traitor Zach

Released from Glory
Jan 29, 2012
Northeast
I like both Flash and Kopecky of the Panthers. I'd take either of them. I think Flash is more of a Top 6 guy, but he does also carry a contract/cap hit for two more years at 4.5 per. Might be a bit of a problem in terms of us having Clarkson/Elias/Zubrus to re-sign.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Like I said if we can get Tallinder out of here in a trade then I'd be all for taking someone like Gionta or Fleischmann. Flash, and Gio are on bad contracts, but not brutal. If Tallinder can get back to where he was his contract wouldn't be brutal.

If we get Flash and dump Tallinder, we get over a million more on our cap for next year yes. Though Colin White's $1 million buyout cap hit comes off after this year. So it's a wash basically or the difference of about a 150k grand. We have two bad defenseman contracts. It may be counterproductive, but I'd rather have one bad forward contract, and a bad defenseman contract. Rather than 2 bad D men contracts. We need scoring, and forward help so it will be worth it. However if we can't get rid of Tallinder a contract that isn't expiring will be a no go.

Semak

I like both Flash and Kopecky of the Panthers. I'd take either of them. I think Flash is more of a Top 6 guy, but he does also carry a contract/cap hit for two more years at 4.5 per. Might be a bit of a problem in terms of us having Clarkson/Elias/Zubrus to re-sign.

A Weiss man once said,"don't worry about my cap".

But you're right, signing Clarky and one of Zubs/Poni might be tough with TF in the fold.

apice3*

Might be the Weiss-er choice.

Don't get Weiss with me.

Even if they trade for him, some posters might still be none the Weiss-er for it.

i dont get it

Weiss arse.

oh... a Weiss-guy eh?

oooohhhh. buch of smart-alecs.

...oh **** wait:facepalm:

I my laugh grew exponentially with each of these posts. Well done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad