Rumor: Trade Rumours & Proposals | Would NYR Move Kreider? | Reinhart Unclaimed

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
He was looking like a top D the year before prior to his freak injury as well.

I keep thinking back to the start of the year when he had nothing on his shot; I suspected a nagging injury then and I still wonder if that's the case.

I think he's going to be fine if he doesn't get Petry'd.

Thats an interesting observation about his shot. A nagging injury would explain a lot of what we are seeing.

If last season was an example of everything going right...this season has to be an example of everything going wrong.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
You should probably read the whole story, because I don't think you know what happened.

You are making it sound like they just stole from him year after year and he just went along with it. This wasn't the case at all.

They leveraged his money without him knowing.

That's the problem. He had already been in the league for four years. Then he fired his agent and signed over power of attorney to his mother. That's a huge mistake in judgment. That's also the best case scenario for Johnson.

His creditors charges that Johnson was complicit in his parent's fraud. The case has been settled and their is a gag order on that charge, as there is for the rest of the case.

Either way he showed some very poor judgment in the situation.

undertow

Sep 26, 2007
He was the assistant GM at the time when the Senators drafted him. IIRC, it’s been quoted that he pushed for that pick
Ottawa was awarded a draft pick from boston when boston got Chia as gm. that pick was used by the sens to draft gryba. its like youre goin for retweets or something with that story of quotes and all

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Ottawa was awarded a draft pick from boston when boston got Chia as gm. that pick was used by the sens to draft gryba. its like youre goin for retweets or something with that story of quotes and all

I was under the impression he had made that pick. May have misread.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014

Not a credible source, though.

I'm going to embrace the optimism for the night and say... RNH for Seth Jones?!?! :D

(yeah I know, not happening. but actually, kind of confused what kind of deal there is to make other than trading them Letestu for some mediocre dman).

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Draisaitl + 1st round pick was the asking price for Subban, which I would argue is close to fair. That was before Draisaitl was signed to a gigantic contract too. Gallagher is worth a 1st as well.
Draisaitl + Puljujarvi + Klefbom + Nurse + "something else not insignificant" for Subban

per Friedman - June 30, 2016- 30 Thoughts

(Can't link it on the new site without embedding a video I don't want appararently.)

McBaevid

Lottery Dynasty
Oct 3, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Draisaitl + Puljujarvi + Klefbom + Nurse + "something else not insignificant" for Subban

per Friedman - June 30, 2016- 30 Thoughts

(Can't link it on the new site without embedding a video I don't want appararently.)

That's a package that you move for Karlsson, not Subban. I'm glad Chia didn't bite on that

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Is there any offensive bottom pairing guys that are available?

I see names of players but they are all defensive guys non puck movers.

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016

I mentioned Nutivaara (CBJ) a couple of times, as I thought he's got a lot of offensive potential, but didn't get any replies at those times. The way he's playing now has gotten the price up, though.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Considering Kris Russell is our leading d-man in points and plays that role, I wonder if we should be looking for someone that can play more minutes to get us points from the backend.

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
Eddie Lack on waivers hahaha. Man they are going to run Mike Smith into the ground. What happens when Smith tears a groin or something,....

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Eddie Lack on waivers hahaha. Man they are going to run Mike Smith into the ground. What happens when Smith tears a groin or something,....
Same thing they kept saying to us last year.

"It's all Talbot and McDavid"

"It's all Mike Smith and Gueadreau! Bottom 5 team if one goes down!"

Another "great" pick up by the wizard down South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad