Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Kypreos saying is preds fall off here saros will be available. Load of BS but would be sick to have him I don’t agree with goalies getting massive contract tho

Reactions: aragorn

Sens Vader

Jan 23, 2016
3 way trade makes sense for these scenarios

Chychrun / Dumba / Picks Prospects
Chychrun / Roy / Picks Prospects (Talbot)
Karlsson with a team retaining
Jones with a team retaining

Other dman like Ekholm Gavrikov and Schenn shouldn’t need a 3rd team

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
The cap is unfortunately a thing

According to Capfriendly, Norris is officially on LTIR so we have 11+ million in available cap space and 18 million on deadline space.

Even if Norris isn’t on LTIR the salary cap gets weird at the deadline. You only have to count the remainder of the player’s contract against the cap - not the full contract.

Should Norris be on LTIR we could trade only futures for both EK and Dumba and still be golden…

So why don’t we :naughty:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
According to Capfriendly, Norris is officially on LTIR so we have 11+ million in available cap space and 18 million on deadline space.

Even if Norris isn’t on LTIR the salary cap gets weird at the deadline. You only have to count the remainder of the player’s contract against the cap - not the full contract.

Should Norris be on LTIR we could trade only futures for both EK and Dumba and still be golden…

So why don’t we :naughty:
But norris won’t be ltir next year. And stutzle massive raise kicks in

Reactions: DrEasy

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
These are the guys that they should dangle in any trades ... Joseph, Watson, Motte, Gambrell, Brassard, Kelly, Holden, Hamonic, Zaitsev, Brannstrom, Thomson & Talbot. There are also a number from Belleville & prospects who could be traded, but a few that I would not trade. I'm sure they could put together a package from this group.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Methot was on the radio last week saying Dumba is not the same player he was a few years ago and we need to avoid.

I know Methot is no GM but I have feeling he is well tuned into the d-men in the NHL. Wild would be keeping him and teams would fighting for him for a playoff push. This is a huge buyer beware situation. They benches him last week also for a few games also.

No thanks!

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
These are the guys that they should dangle in any trades ... Joseph, Watson, Motte, Gambrell, Brassard, Kelly, Holden, Hamonic, Zaitsev, Brannstrom, Thomson & Talbot. There are also a number from Belleville & prospects who could be traded, but a few that I would not trade. I'm sure they could put together a package from this group.
I like Thomson and want to keep him.

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
Sharks. Eat salary. Yotes. Eat salary. Karlsson comes home
Sharks eating Karlsson's salary:
mqdefault.jpg

GoSenatorsGo

Nov 9, 2007
Another name I am wondering would be available is John Gibson from Anaheim.

Would he be a potential goalie target for us?

Slippy

Dec 8, 2005
highlytouted.ca
Another name I am wondering would be available is John Gibson from Anaheim.

Would he be a potential goalie target for us?

If this is a direction the organization takes, add Demko to the list.

Goaltending would certainly need to be upgraded in reaching true contender status, just not sure that it is the priority at the moment.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
out of all the players i see listed they would make such a paltry impact compared to Karlsson and how he is playing right now.

he is a an undisputable all time great, greater than Alfredsson, Chara, Hossa. To add a player like that to this current roster with minimal pain is an incredible opportunity.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Chychurn can be had and he's the only guy that makes sense imo. This just has to get done.

He's a high end dman that will complete the core. A high end do it all guy that will support Cabby and Sandy. We can make a deal without including Pinto or Greig. And we can dump Zaitsev in the process. There is no other better trading partner than AZ.

Everything fits in place properly. Pay the top 3 protected first, more picks, boucher and JBD - and call it a day.

Reactions: Laphroaig

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Chychurn can be had and he's the only guy that makes sense imo. This just has to get done.

He's a high end dman that will complete the core. A high end do it all guy that will support Cabby and Sandy. We can make a deal without including Pinto or Greig. And we can dump Zaitsev in the process. There is no other better trading partner than AZ.

Everything fits in place properly. Pay the top 3 protected first, more picks, boucher and JBD - and call it a day.

Can he play the right side tho?

If he doesn't, it's a lot to give up for a player that doesn't totally fit the need

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Can he play the right side tho?

If he doesn't, it's a lot to give up for a player that doesn't totally fit the need

Not to mention the injury history. A guy to seems to hover around 55 games per year won't help us that much in the playoffs.

And I really don't feel comfortable moving a 2023 1st unless we're talking a bonafide top pairing RD (and Chychrun definitely isn't that).

Reactions: aragorn

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
adding Chychrun to the line up will just make DJs head explode. guy wouldnt know when and how to utilize him. not to mention another lefty. He’ll have him playing 2nd pairing and Sandy on 3rd

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Not to mention the injury history. A guy to seems to hover around 55 games per year won't help us that much in the playoffs.

And I really don't feel comfortable moving a 2023 1st unless we're talking a bonafide top pairing RD (and Chychrun definitely isn't that).
How isn’t he a bonafide top pairing d man.

out of all the players i see listed they would make such a paltry impact compared to Karlsson and how he is playing right now.

he is a an undisputable all time great, greater than Alfredsson, Chara, Hossa. To add a player like that to this current roster with minimal pain is an incredible opportunity.
I mean… it can definitely be disputed lol.

I still can’t beleive my Klee was given the young core of Alfie and and hossa and his first order of business was to break them up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad