Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I genuinely don't understand what Sokolov has shown that people think we can just pencil him into the lineup for the rest of the season.
He’s shown he can put up points in the second best league in the world. Or third. If we are seriously making a push then he likely hasn’t shown enough to be in the lineup. If we aren’t then yeah sure he’s done enough

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Seems like this must be his saving grace with the fanbase here. His play is terrible so I am not sure why everyone is so keen to defend him. I guess people are just passionate about his cause.
He was stellar last year prior to his injury he sustained from that POS Dell.

I'd be more than willing to see how he adapts with a new coach.

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
If I'm Dorion, I'm getting Jarmo on the phone and trying to trade for both Andrew Peeke and Korpisalo. Both those guys would be big helps down the stretch and useful pieces to add to next year's team. I'm sure they'd be open to extending Korpisalo with Talbot coming off the books.

Portzline says Korpisalo is moving for sure (apparently they're expecting a 4th/5th), and Peeke is available.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Bruce speculates that the Gauthier acquisition opens the door to move Watson for a pick. Will be interested in seeing what that deal looks like. He could return a 3rd or a 7th and I wouldn't be too surprised in either case.

Watson has an ideal skillset for a playoff depth player outside of faceoffs. We will probably have multiple teams interested.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
If I'm Dorion, I'm getting Jarmo on the phone and trying to trade for both Andrew Peeke and Korpisalo. Both those guys would be big helps down the stretch and useful pieces to add to next year's team. I'm sure they'd be open to extending Korpisalo with Talbot coming off the books.

Portzline says Korpisalo is moving for sure (apparently they're expecting a 4th/5th), and Peeke is available.
I wonder what the BJ's would need from us to make that deal work. If they want prospects, I'll start right away with Boucher, Thomson, and see if a healthy body like Joseph can entice em. Anything but the 1st, Pinto, Grieg.

Saravelli says that the Nucks willing to retain to move Boeser...wtf is happening with them lol, dude can still put up 50pts and isn't a locker room issue. If we didn't have our wings settled, I'd be fine with getting him

Reactions: NB613

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
I wonder what the BJ's would need from us to make that deal work. If they want prospects, I'll start right away with Boucher, Thomson, and see if a healthy body like Joseph can entice em. Anything but the 1st, Pinto, Grieg.

Saravelli says that the Nucks willing to retain to move Boeser...wtf is happening with them lol, dude can still put up 50pts and isn't a locker room issue. If we didn't have our wings settled, I'd be fine with getting him

A Bluejacket's fan on their board suggested Ostapchuk + 4th for Peeke and Korpisalo... and I'd be all over that.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
A Bluejacket's fan on their board suggested Ostapchuk + 4th for Peeke and Korpisalo... and I'd be all over that.
Holy shit, I'd do that so damn fast lol

After watching the game against the Blues, one bigger player I wouldn't mind getting is Parayko, The Blues are tryna have a retool (doesn't look like a complete rebuild) and I'd see if a hockey trade can be made for Parayko. he was their best defender against us and seemed to be the only one who knew what was happening around him.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
Holy shit, I'd do that so damn fast lol

After watching the game against the Blues, one bigger player I wouldn't mind getting is Parayko, The Blues are tryna have a retool (doesn't look like a complete rebuild) and I'd see if a hockey trade can be made for Parayko. he was their best defender against us and seemed to be the only one who knew what was happening around him.

Parayko has had back injuries recently. While an amazing player there is significant risk to his acquisition. Personally I would see what Kleven could do first.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Bruce speculates that the Gauthier acquisition opens the door to move Watson for a pick. Will be interested in seeing what that deal looks like. He could return a 3rd or a 7th and I wouldn't be too surprised in either case.
It could but I don't see anything in Gauthier, as described by some, that would indicate he would replace the physical play of Watson.

Reactions: aragorn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad