Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I want a blockbuster move from Dorion

monkeys-paw-paw.gif

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
Yeah acquiring the better more coveted player with the better contract status would be better. I ain’t gonna deny that.

I think we tried getting Connor Murphy already. Came close.

I personally don’t think we need ANY of these guys. None of these guys that will want to command over 3 million. Strong scouting should net us a decent d man that can help. We have three very strong d men. And brannstrom who is an effective bottom pairing d man.
I agree in the sense that we should not sell the farm or jump the gun and that a viable top 4 is not as far off as people think. But we absolutely need to upgrade our RD.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I agree in the sense that we should not sell the farm or jump the gun and that a viable top 4 is not as far off as people think. But we absolutely need to upgrade our RD.
I think a strong pro scouting staff can easily upgrade Hamonic and Holden and brannstrom.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Do you think Dorion has that much rope?
I don't see a Karlsson for Chabot type of deal for many reasons including the one you mentioned. If the Sharks are rebuilding, you'd think they'd be more interested in high overall picks, prospects, and good, young ELCs which is the typical focus for rebuilding teams.

Reactions: slamigo

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
I’m convinced we are scouting one of Murphy or Jones.
Does Chicago have any decent third liners also?
Toews, lol.

Raddysh, Kurashev, Lafferty and Dickinson are probably their only guys outside of Kane, Toews, and Domi who play on many teams around the league.

Doubt Raddysh is available. He would be a nice little add, though.
Lafferty could be a decent add as a cheap 4th line winger for next year.
Dickinson would be a big upgrade on Gambrell... but he costs way too much and highly doubt Chicago wastes a retention spot on him (at least until after the current season ends).
I don't know Kurashev that well tbh.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Now that we are short two starting goalies, I wonder if we can help other teams that need to shed some capspace on the backend and get another piece or two.

Quick is not playing his caphit's worth in LA, if we can get Matt Roy as a throw in for freeing up $5+million in capspace for LA...

Of course I totally expect Dorion to toss a 2nd or 3rd for someone like Khudobin.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Marek said it's not the Leafs, Oilers or Kings.

I'd guess Boston.

Wouldn't be so sure about the Kings.

It's Dustin Brown night in LA and they definitely don't want to distract from that by telling the media they are acquiring Chychrun or are in the mix.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I honestly think we should all re-imagine our expectations for this trade deadline. Clear out some UFA and look forward to next year with new ownership and new GM.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Zaitsev apparently going to a west coast team.

Could there be a deal for Poolparty? we include a pick too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad