Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Ya we get it. You don't like Chabot

Has less to do with not liking Chabot, even though he's been very disappointing this year, and more about being able to vault the team into contending status by adding the best defenseman in the league this season.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I still think the severity of the penalty was a reaction to the injury more than the hit itself. The fact that they had to call it charging after reviewing it to justify a major tells me they overreacted in the first place.
I was thinking about it and I'm not sure the review can change what the actual call was, I mean, there was very clearly head contact, so I can't imagine they moved away from calling illegal contact with the head only to call it a charge, given he didn't leave his feet, and coasted into the hit.

The end result clearly played into them calling it a major, no question there, had he bounced back up and been fine it's probably a 2 min minor, maybe nothing if they didn't see the head contact until doing the review.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
He’s not a center but would like to pick up Wade Allisson from the Flyers. He can beat next years Watson replacement too.

Reactions: bicboi64

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
If there's a team where Greenway is guaranteed to be effective, it might be Buffalo. I'd put Carolina on that list, too, but Buffalo will be an awesome fit for him. I didn't want him but wish he went somewhere else.

He’s not a center but would like to pick up Wade Allisson from the Flyers. He can beat next years Watson replacement too.
Seems like more of an off-season move imo.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Does that not seem like a lot for a guy with about the same amount of points as Dylan Gambrell?
It's a lot for a guy with the same amount of points as Gambrell, especially one making 3mil for multiple years, but its a great deal for a guy who is 6'6, 230lbs, a great skater, pots about 35pts/82 games and has posted some of the best defensive results around.

Greenway is both of those guys... Sabres obviously are gambling that he's more the 2nd guy than the 1st moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad