Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
This will need to be done tomorrow but rumour is the ask for Domi is only a second, I wonder if we could turn Talbot into a second and that second into Domi...

When is Forsberg supposed to be back?

NM just looked it up Forsberg is likely done for the season so it just makes more sense to hold Talbot till the end of the year.
Likely done for the season?

Dude was done as soon as he strained both of those ligaments. You don't bounce back from that injury.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
There will be a forward grabbed. IDK if we'll spend a lot on whoever it is, but we'll grab someone for depth. What is Tyler Ennis doing right now?

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Next year...

The dude tore his mcl in both knees my dude.
It's an 8 week recovery not impossible he gets back. But won't be for a while. I'd like to see the sens get someone. Bjustadt only took a 3rd to get. Guy like Bonino for a 5th maybe something.

Edmonton paid a pretty steep price for Bjugstad. I think they have the West in the bag though.
A 3rd rounder is steep? No chance they beat Colorado.

Reactions: Sensators

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
Bjugstad is a good defensive 2C who I assume could be had for fairly cheap relative to other targets
1677791256280.png

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
I'll cheer for edmonton if ottawa is out but Colorado is on another level than everyone in the west still, especially if they ever get healthy. Dallas is probably the closest.

Let's hope bjug and ekholm help to change that.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Would a Brannstrom for Fabbro trade makes sense for both parties?
If the Preds are okay with just Brannstrom, I'd be all over that. It would be a legit upgrade in our blueline.

Stupid Oilers, they get some good depth in Bjugstad, I wanted him

Reactions: DrEasy

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Lol Oilers aren't suddenly Cup faves because they added a #3 center.
I dunno man, if McDrai do what they're doing this year, I think they can make the conference finals at the least. The depth moves the Oil have made make them better than they were last year so its why I wouldn't count them out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad