Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
We need to get bigger. Either on bottom pairing (Stanley) or in bottom 6. Gauthier was a terrific add. More of that.

Bonino could be a solid option. Savvy 2 way veteran.

Bonino-Pinto-Joseph
I think we need to get "better" on the 3rd pair to become a SC contender. We might get into the playoffs next season if we stay the same as now. I would like bigger tougher players on the 3rd pair too, but they have to be "better" hockey players. A policeman on the 4th line would be great too.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
You move Talbot if you can upgrade to a better goaltender. :)
Yes, but that might not be achievable. You might also move Talbot 1) if you are confident that Sogaard and Mandolese can play well enough to give the team a chance to make the playoffs and play playoff hockey; 2) if as reported/rumoured Talbot has refused a contract offer for the next few seasons at an AAV affordable by the team given its cap situation.

Last edited:

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Yes, but that might not be achievable. You might also move Talbot 1) if you are confident that Sogaard and Mandolese can play well enough to give the team a chance to make the playoffs and play playoff hockey; 2) Talbot has refused a contract offer for the next few seasons at an AAV affordable by the team given its cap situation.
Where you see this, I have not heard numbers and term that they offer

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I think we need to get "better" on the 3rd pair to become a SC contender. We might get into the playoffs next season if we stay the same as now. I would like bigger tougher players on the 3rd pair too, but they have to be "better" hockey players. A policeman on the 4th line would be great too.

Yea someone said a good proposal of Brannstrom for Lauzon(not sure if worth extra million).

Also feel we can address the size issue in the off-season for a defender who will come cheap to play on our team.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Yes, but that might not be achievable. You might also move Talbot 1) if you are confident that Sogaard and Mandolese can play well enough to give the team a chance to make the playoffs and play playoff hockey; 2) Talbot has refused a contract offer for the next few seasons at an AAV affordable by the team given its cap situation.
The dumbasses in Vancouver are taking offers on Demko.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I like picking up Bonino as a rental.. maybe Gambrell and a B prospect goes back.

From from 2017-18 thru 21-22 he was over 50% on the draw.. this year it dropped to 48.5 which isn't horrible. He seems to be taking a few less draws.. have not looked up why that would be.

Reactions: NB613

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Where you see this, I have not heard numbers and term that they offer
Someone on the HFBoards wrote that Talbot had turned down a contract offer from the Senators; I cannot remember who said it. I also do not know if it is true. I meant to write an "if" in front of item 2 but forgot. :)

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Someone one the HFBoards wrote that Talbot had turned down a contract offer from the Senators; I cannot remember who said it. I also do not know if it is true. I meant to write an "if" in front of item 2 but forgot. :)
That's been reported I believe ,

Reactions: Cosmix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad