Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I dunno man, if McDrai do what they're doing this year, I think they can make the conference finals at the least. The depth moves the Oil have made make them better than they were last year so its why I wouldn't count them out

Don't think they stand a chance against whoever comes out of the East unless they get better goaltending.

Domi to Dallas. We're pretty much playing an AHL squad in Chicago next week.

Good addition for Dallas. They'll be tough to beat in the playoffs.

Reactions: bicboi64

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I don't know DJ Smith would agree. Bet the vets would play, even if Greig is obviously better at this stage.

I just think we should save our picks/prospects for when this team is actually contending.

If all goes well and we are in a clear playoff position in 2023/24, go for it, but the unfortunate reality is that we're by no means a guaranteed playoff team this year and renting players while you're outside of the playoffs just isn't smart asset management.
Agree with this.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
I may be in the minority but after the adrenaline wore off I didnt think Greig was ready for the big show. He could play a 3rd line role but rather him develop in the AHL

Sens Vader

Jan 23, 2016
Domi and Bugsy gone

Not much else I’d like as for a Center

Maybe there’s a top 9 winger we could snag

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Domi and Bugsy gone

Not much else I’d like as for a Center

Maybe there’s a top 9 winger we could snag
For realistic C's to acquire, there's still Monahan, Bonino, and Namestnikov I guess. Henrique is there but I imagine we're only looking for pure rentals at C.

I don't know, I just don't like seeing Gambrell in the top 9.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
For realistic C's to acquire, there's still Monahan, Bonino, and Namestnikov I guess. Henrique is there but I imagine we're only looking for pure rentals at C.

I don't know, I just don't like seeing Gambrell in the top 9.
Names have be trade to San Jose, Monahan and Henrique still injured

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
It's an 8 week recovery not impossible he gets back. But won't be for a while. I'd like to see the sens get someone. Bjustadt only took a 3rd to get. Guy like Bonino for a 5th maybe something.

A 3rd rounder is steep? No chance they beat Colorado.

If Makar keeps getting concussions I could see Colorado being vulnerable. They've got some other injury concerns as well.

When healthy they're the class of the West, IMO, though.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Maybe we can had Drouin for cheap. I french line of Joseph - Drouin - Gauthier would be pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad