Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoSenatorsGo

Nov 9, 2007
Logan Stanley has requested a trade from the Jets.

I’ll be honest I haven’t watched much of him, is he someone worth looking into?

Reactions: bicboi64

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Idk if I'd have beaten Vancouver's offer for Hronek, but I do think he'd have been a good target for us...

They are going to have nothing to talk about on Friday, poor TSN...
Poor James Duthie is going to be forced to have 20 desk people take turns reading books out loud! I have never seen a pre-TDL this busy / crazy!

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

I thought he played the bottom pair role well from what I've seen. His size and strength makes him very useful in scrums and clearing the net.

I would be tempted at a brannstrom for Stanley swap. Both mid first round draft picks who haven't really developed. I just think with our top 4 being set, we only have a couple spots to fill. A bottom pair role. I see Stanley as more useful in that role than brannstrom. 1 for 1 swap.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
I thought he played the bottom pair role well from what I've seen. His size and strength makes him very useful in scrums and clearing the net.

I would be tempted at a brannstrom for Stanley swap. Both mid first round draft picks who haven't really developed. I just think with our top 4 being set, we only have a couple spots to fill. A bottom pair role. I see Stanley as more useful in that role than brannstrom. 1 for 1 swap.

Pass.

Brannstrom is developing as we speak and has shown he can play at the NHL level. He may not have a long-term future in the organization, but I'm still holding out for a better return (or at least different, in the form of a draft pick) than Logan Stanley.

Reactions: PM and scout20

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
If you want to move Brannstrom for Stanley you do it in the summer, don’t screw with the group right now. From all we hear Brannstrom is very popular with the rest of the guys.

Reactions: bert

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Stanley is a guy you dress in case you need an enforcer, but only plays a dozen mins and is just as often a healthy scratch,

Brannstrom is a guy that can play up the lineup if someone is hurt and will give you puck movement on your third pair and an honest 15-16 mins.

We could afford to move Brannstrom with Chychrun here, but we should expect more than just Stanley for Brannstrom.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
If you want to move Brannstrom for Stanley you do it in the summer, don’t screw with the group right now. From all we hear Brannstrom is very popular with the rest of the guys.
How can he not be, gets crushed and bounces right back up, always someone jumps in to defend him too. Guy is underated around here imo. Good penalty killer, moves the puck up ice well, better defender than given credit though when a bigger guy takes advantage of him physically it can look bad.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
How can he not be, gets crushed and bounces right back up, always someone jumps in to defend him too. Guy is underated around here imo. Good penalty killer, moves the puck up ice well, better defender than given credit though when a bigger guy takes advantage of him physically it can look bad.
Agreed, he has really improved. Hopefully he gets Hamonic as a partner. Hamonic gets a ton of hate but he’s been pretty good playing above slot.

Reactions: Micklebot

Comely

Nov 26, 2007
Cambridge
This will need to be done tomorrow but rumour is the ask for Domi is only a second, I wonder if we could turn Talbot into a second and that second into Domi...

When is Forsberg supposed to be back?

NM just looked it up Forsberg is likely done for the season so it just makes more sense to hold Talbot till the end of the year.

Reactions: bert
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
This will need to be done tomorrow but rumour is the ask for Domi is only a second, I wonder if we could turn Talbot into a second and that second into Domi...

When is Forsberg supposed to be back?
Next year...

The dude tore his mcl in both knees my dude.

TonySoprano11

It's a very delicate situation.
Apr 8, 2006
Hayden, ID

I don't know how he is in real life, but he is the first player I always trade for in EA NHL games. Seeing him in a Sens jersey IRL would probably make me elated.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
No way are we moving Talbot.

I think we're done, unless we add some depth center for a 5-7th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad